Refund Issue

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 549452 post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed ( Service Request Number: 1-31468403226 ) , I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes more than a month to process the refund

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

I'm not fighting for my 300 Rs refund, but i filt cheated by ebay.

What can i do now?

Here is the details

Hope i get the refund! 🙂

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Refund Issue

st_sam
Community Member

Quit e-bay at the earliest. Customer sevice in ebay is pathetic, just non-existent.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply