cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Stone instead of iPhone, but still claim Pending

Hi,

I didn't receive the ordered iPhone, instead i got a old box & dirty brick. Please refer the attached image which i took in the courier centre.

I went to Bluedart outlet in chennai to collect the parcel in person. When i opened the parcel in the courier office, i just found a iPhone box and inside the box, a brick. The eBay package was not tampered. I immediately raised my concern to the Bluedart executives, and they received back my parcel observing that instead of new iPhone i got only brick.

I raised the claim on 19-MARCH-2015 and the claim status is still PENDING. And also bluedart put the delivery status as on hold since 19-March. Please see the screenshot at the end of mail.

Having done all the necessary things and keeping a clear evidence that i was cheated in eBay transaction, the team didn't process the claim. Am paying interest to my credit card without receiving the product. I have lost all the trust in eBay. Now am very afriad whether i will get my refund or not. Kindly help & advice.

Thanks,
Rajthilak 
Screen Shot 2015-04-04 at 11.39.26 am.png
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0