Problem with add to cart function ?

Has anyone had problems with the add to cart function ? How did u solve it?

Tnx
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Dear samtanis,

Thanks for writing to us. We would have our Customer Service Executives reach out to you to help you further.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support team in case of any account related issues.

You can reach our CS team through any of the following channels:

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

syam_ce
Community Member
Hi,
Add to cart function is not working in my profile. Everytime it shows cart is empty when i tried to add some product. Please let me know how to resolve this issue
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

syam_ce

You may try to add cart after deleting cookies & temporary files from computer.

Hope it helps.

:)
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Thanks Seema for responding. No one has called me as yet. I have three sellers invoices pending; which does not reflect well on me as the buyer and ebay as a leading e-commerce site. I hope this gets solved by tomorrow morning. I have been an ebay ear since 2011 and make payments as soon as purchases are made.

i must sau the call centre did not appear to know how to solve this problem; yesterday they asked me use a different computer as my IP may have some problem; later I was told it is due to a teachings glitch; today I was told that I could use coupon on items which have been invoiced by the seller; then I cannot use discount codes on 2 days old invoices. I then asked them why an invoice dated today had the same problem ? I asked to speak to the supervisor - surprise, surprise, he/she was busy. 

I think I know why buyers are not able to use valid discount codes !! Look forward to hearing from someone  knowledgable from ebay, who can not just solve the problem, but also explain why a technical alert was ot issued if there was really a problem. Sorry for venting me frustrating through this forum.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Some corrections to my earlier message

Thanks Seema for responding. No one has called me as yet. I have three sellers invoices pending; which does not reflect well on me as the buyer and ebay as a leading e-commerce site. I hope this gets solved by tomorrow morning. I have been an ebay ear since 2011 and make payments as soon as purchases are made.

i must state - the call centre did not appear to know how to solve this problem; yesterday they asked me use a different computer as my IP may have some problem; later I was told it is due to a technical glitch; today I was told that I could not use coupon on items which have been invoiced by the seller (how can a seller provide combined shipping without this);  then I cannot use discount codes on 2 days old invoices. I then asked them why an invoice dated today had the same problem ? I asked to speak to the supervisor - surprise, surprise, he/she was busy.

I think I know why buyers are not able to use valid discount codes !! Look forward to hearing from someone knowledgable from ebay, who can not just solve the problem, but also explain why a technical alert was ot issued if there was really a problem. Sorry for venting me frustrating through this forum.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hi Seema, you must have seen my posti last evening. I received no call from any CS. I had to initiate two requests for them to call me. The first time, the CS was trying to find some link online and after being on hold fort ten minutes, the call was disconnected. The second call was also cut after 20 minutes of discussion and I was given different reasons ; 

1, DISCOUNTS ARE NO LONGER GIVEN ON ITEMS WON BY BIDS. On asking where was this stated, to cut a long story short the second reason I got,

2. PRODUCT IS SELLER LISTED SO NO DISCOUNT AND I SHOULD CONTACT THE SELLER. This was followed by further discussions and the next reason came,

3. DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE ON SOME ITEMS NOT ON OTHERS. After explaining that I was getting no discount on any items nor an error message, the last resson was the best,

4. DISCOUNT COUPONS WORK SOMETIMES AND SOMETIMES THEY DO NOT.

CALL DISCONNECTED BY CS.

TRIED CALLING THE HEAD-OFICE TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO CAN EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON. NO RESPONSE FOR TEN MINUTES.

i feel sorry for the sellers who are waiting for payments and buyers who are on a merry go round.

if I do not get this resolved by this evening, I intend to make payment, but claim the discount I am foregoing from ebay. 

I AM NOT SURE IF THESE POSTS ARE BEING READ WITHIN THE EBAY MONITORING GROUP.  

I WONDER IF THE DISCOUNT FUNCTIONALITY HAS BEEN INADVERTANTLY OR INTENTIONALLY DISABLED ON IP OR USE ID SELECTIVE BASIS.  WRONG COUPON OR INBALID COUPON WOULD NORMALLY GENERATE AN ERROR MESSAGE !!!!!!!!$$

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi All,

UPDATE

Just when I thought, I would no longer use ebay india, I got a call from a person (CS Ebay). He was polite, apologetic and very calmly and professionally heard the issues I had and suggested various options.

I am satisfied with the resolution and WILL CONTINUE TO USE EBAY, solely due the positive effort and attitude of the CS Yogesh.

I think ebay should pay a little more attention to training of their CS staff and briefing them on issues at the briefing before each shift. Each organisation has its own reasons for services not functioning. But if the CS's on the floor are not briefed, it is leaving them in the wilderness

and making them clutch straws, giving explanations or reasons which make no sense.

Thanks Seema for at least taking the effort to respond to me initial post. Finally, I do not know the designation of Yogesh, but I believe he will go a long way in life. I hope ebay can develop and motivate such employees.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Hi i am unable to add any item to my shopping cart Items in your cart Your shopping cart is empty, but it doesn t have to be. This is the message i get

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Even I get the same. It is so annoying and what a time waster 😞

Taste the Rainbow
Message 10 of 10
latest reply