cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Please provide the escalation matrix of ebay.in

manishlabh
Community Member

This is the first time I purchased an item on ebay.in, before buying it was saying delivery within 5 days. It's been more than 5 days now and my purchased item is yet to be shipped. When I check the status on ebay.in it is showing more than 20 days. When I try to call ebay.in the executives say they are checking .. but of no use as the problem is still not resolved. I tried to contact via On-line chatting with ebay agent for my issue but that on-line ebay agent named "Hammad.S" behaved like a foolish one. No such ettiquettes to handle a customer. No satisfactory answers and when I asked for the escation matrix he disconnected the chat with even a formal closure (Check the bottom of this message for chat transcript with ebay agent as I can't attach an html file). It is really my worst online shopping experience with ebay.in. You people really suck. 

I request you people once again to provide the proper escalation matrix of ebay.in support or the contact details of the grievance handling team at ebay.in

My PaisaPay ID: 34680330661

Manish Kumar

Chat Transcript:
=============

manishlabh 05:15:30 
Hi 

Hammad S. 05:15:31 
Hello, Welcome to eBay Live Chat support. My name is Hammad. How may I assist you today? 

manishlabh 05:15:49 
Hi Hammad, My name is Manish Kumar 

manishlabh 05:16:46 
I placed an order with ebay.in on early mornings of 26th September. Earlier I had to track for Paisapay confirmation for which ebay team apologized later. 

manishlabh 05:17:10 
Now I am struggling to get the shipment information 

manishlabh 05:17:18 
Could you please help ? 

manishlabh 05:18:18 
Hello ??? 

Hammad S. 05:18:54 
Thank you for your patience, I am extremely sorry to keep you waiting. 

Hammad S. 05:19:12 
Please help me out with the Paisapay ID , so that I could check with the details. 

manishlabh 05:19:44 
Np. But could you suggest me next on my query ? 

PaisaPay ID: 34680330661 

Hammad S. 05:21:27 
I apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused to you in this regards. 

Hammad S. 05:21:37 
Please be online.Let me check the details for you. 

manishlabh 05:21:54 
please check 

Hammad S. 05:26:56 
Thank you for your patience, I am extremely sorry to keep you waiting. 

Hammad S. 05:27:02 
as I have check the details it is found that the order is placed successfully and we had intimated the seller to ship the item. 

manishlabh 05:28:04 
Boss.... It 5th day i have placed this order and you guys are still saying that you have initiated the request to ship the item. 

manishlabh 05:29:35 
See I dont have this much time to follow up with you people that's why I placed this order online. There are so many online retail comapnies in india and either your price is not that extraordinary but still I came with ebay because of its reputation 

manishlabh 05:29:44 
it is really not acceptable ... 

Hammad S. 05:31:13 
As I can see you made a payment on 26th and it got conformed 28th,So after that we had intimated the seller to ship the item so kindly be rest assure seller will surely ship the item within timeline only. 

manishlabh 05:32:49 
Tell me one thing... ebay says it may take 24 hours to get the payment confirmed. If it took around 48 hours then what is my fault in this ? It's a miss from you end. Further 28th payment got confirmed but its 30th the item is yet to be shipped 

manishlabh 05:34:40 
If you check the mentioned item on ebay.in it shows 5 days delivery time for the shipping address 

Hammad S. 05:36:30 
Yes Manish i do agree with you but i like to inform you we provides 5 days to the seller to ship the rpoduct so within that only he will surely ship it and if you want it to be done fast so you can directly contect to the seller and he will ship it as fast as he can. 

manishlabh 05:37:30 
You mean to say Ebay.in has nothing to do with my issues and I need to contact the seller only? 

Hammad S. 05:38:19 
No if seller will not ship within timeline so we will surely take an action on this. 

manishlabh 05:40:15 
See it is ebay's responsibility to mobilize process at their end. Ebay has chosen this seller not me. If I am dealing with ebay why shall I go to the seller ... I have paid to ebay. 

See it seems to be worst online shopping with ebay.in and you really don't have any control on it. 

manishlabh 05:42:41 
Hammad I really regret that I have chosen ebay for my product item. 

manishlabh 05:43:04 
Please provide me the escalation matrix of ebay India 

manishlabh 05:44:02 
Hello ... !!! 

manishlabh 05:44:07 
are you there? 

manishlabh 05:45:23 
hello Hammad ... Could you please respond ? 

System05:45:37 
The chat session is being wrapped up. 

The chat session has ended. 

This chat was on 09/29/2013. All times in the above transcript are in the following time zone: (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

anuver3
Community Member

Hi,

What the fake service you are proving to customer even no one giving a resolution since 1 month please arrenge call back on my number ***

Regards,

Anuj Verma

Message 3 of 3
latest reply