cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending ebay guarantee claim #1267930 since september 2015

Claim ID 1267930
Paisa Pay ID 40407391657

I ordered a nokia 701 lcd display from ebay india on September 10, 2015. I received it only to find that it was for a different phone, so I raised a ebay claim to return and refund. Then, I was asked to provide pictures of my phone and picture of the received product, which I did TWICE. I sent it to the mentioned address, i.e, "insellerverification@ebay.com" and received acknowledgement with an email saying, they will proceed with the request and promised to revert back in 48 hrs, 72 hours, 5 days, etc.

That was it. After that ...no phone(once they said my phone number was unreachable, so they closed my claim) I provided them a suitable time to call me, i.e, after 3 PM.

No mail at all..

one customer care executive, Anubhav, said my email id doesn't exist in system... I had logged in just few minutes before..I logged in again to check..it was working.

Since then, I must have spoken with them 6 times regarding this, which everytime they promise to reply in next 2-3 days... and this repeats, I call again..tell my story...get a promise...no email/phone...call to ebay again...

I hope to hear something soon.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

EBay is worst online site in entering refund claims.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Does this discussion board provide any solution? or is it just  for us customers to share our frustration?

I am hoping to hear from some official ebay users..

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

My phone Nokia 701

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Received item

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

j0e1089
Community Member

Try to contact the seller directly and send him/her an email with the photos of the item u received. So far as my experience in ebay is concerned you will definetely be helped by the seller, provided you bought from a highly rated seller.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply