Payment issue

Hi,

I have tried to pay from my ICICI VISA debit card like 100 times and the payment never goes through. I have already talked to my Bank and everything is fine from there side.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Payment issue

Hi if u have any other icicidebit u can try with that. so that u can know the problem is from ebay or from your card.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Payment issue

ebay India is a shame for ebay Inc. It has become India's worst shopping website. I have tried several debit and CC. Tried PayTM as well. Contacted ebay 100 times (literally) and they have no idea whats wrong. Dump people sitting behind a computer with mouse with no idea how to resolve issues. I have been shopping on ebay for past 7 years and now eBay has become a shame. Ridiculous.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Payment issue

Even contacted my bank and everything is fine with them. Tried purchasing 56rs item payment went through but not letting me purchase expensive item and yes my limit is way more than the item I am trying to purchase.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Payment issue

you are lucky. dont buy from ebay. he is just making fool to custome by promoting ebay guarantee. it does not cover anything.

I had purchased Blutooth receiver. it had stated in ebay add that it works in 10 mtr transmission distance but the same is not working in 1 mtr transmission distance. A super CHOR company Ebay........

As per the ebay representative reply ebay does not cover defective item, quality of product, specification of product as described in add. NOW What  remains ?

ebay is just making fool to customer.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Payment issue

in my experience ebay Canada is the best except that all sucks.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply