cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Payment deducted from the icici card. but request reject by the ebay

nipunx
Community Member
i purchased a camera of fujifilm and i made the payment from icici credit card. i got the msg from my bank that the transaction has been made. ebay rejected the pending request. i confirmed it from my bank that the payment has been made to ebay paisapay
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

beyondinvisiblex
Community Member
I also had the same problem. I paid through HDFC on 11th Jan and money was immediately debited from account. All this while, the payment was shown 'in process'. Today, 19th Jan, I got a mail saying my payment has been rejected. Does anyone know why and will I get my money back?
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

gautam9ratna
Community Member
`1. Is it true the payment made through icici bank and item not received by affected individuals ? kindly, make it clearify for information to all about ebay,s function.

2. Thanks for your reply soon.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

zoom_prateek
Community Member
i made a transaction on 5jan09 for nearly 6000/-, icici bank netbanking showed it as success, paisapay showed it as pending/under process, there was no clear response from online/phone help, the full amount was then refunded/reverted and re-credited to my account on 19jan09, after 2 full weeks and calling bank+ebay up daily. everytime bank sounded like it was clueless, and ebay guys sounded like they did not care. i suggest people to try not to make big purchases on ebay. its not really worth the headache. i was just a step away from filing a formal complaint. hope this helps others.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi nipunx & zoom_prateek,

Welcome to eBay India community discussion forums.Thank you for posting your experiences and concerns here for us to be aware of the same.

In an e-commerce environment where payments are made online either through credit cards or online bank transfers it is imperative to have verification processes put in place where the payment gateway needs to ensure that the money is flowing from the right source to the right vendor.

As discussed by all the members on this thread, when the payments were successfully made from your credit-cards and bank accounts, our payment gateway i.e. PaisaPay does a verification for products costing beyond a certain limit. This is for the benefit and safety of the marketplace.

For this reason, payments are put on hold. also, amounts are duly credited back if the buyers fail to follow the verification process wherein the PaisaPay team requests for relevant documents for verification. I see that the issue here is that the amounts were put on hold for a couple of days and credited back as the verification process could not be completed.

The amount is on hold for a couple of days providing the buyers enough time to respond and is credited back once they fail to do so.

Please let me know if you need further clarifications on this or have some more issues to highlight.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

buyernumber2265
Community Member
i tried buying a game for Rs.3990 and it said "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."
and iv tried different accounts/different credit cards and tried like 10 times(different days too)
and tried clearing cache n cookies too but it didnt work.and all the information i entered was correct.
i went to the bank website and it showed that all transactions were succesful.i dont want to pay 10 times
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

gaurishankershukla
Community Member
Hi

i have contacted my bank. They provided following details:

Point is if product is not delivered then how you people has collected the amount from bank as your authorization code confirms this.

Transaction: 75425311034130119101298
Authorization code:063226 (This shows that payment has been collected by you)
Date of transaction:03 Feb 2011
Merchant:ebay.com-billdesk MUMBAI IND
Amount:999.00

-It depends on you people whether you trace this or not. I will be be disappointed if it doesn't happen because it shows that amount has been collected on your company behalf.

- This is first time i am hearing that my number is not working i hope you have forgotten to dial country code before the number.

Gauri Shanker Shukla
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

2013patelvikas143
Community Member
Hi,
I was trying to pay for 2 "DESIRE V 4 INCH DUAL SIM 4" TOUCH SCREEN ROKEA SMART PHONE ANDROID GAMES DESIREV", After entering my Credit card details, I clicked confirm payment. I waited and got following message "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."
But when I checked my bank account, I still got charged for it.
Here is my bank statement message
"PENDING - AMEX - BILLDESK-EBAY INDIA-PG \\MUMB"

Please advise me whether I will get credit back or I will get the purchased item.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I have the same problem. Amount has been deducted from my account but the order has not been accepted by paisapay. I want to know how to reclaim the money.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

i am facing same problem. Rs995 deducted from bank but ebay.in shows payment unsuccessful
Message 10 of 13
latest reply