Paisapay failed but transaction done,

rahul.patil
Community Member
I wanted to buy some lens for my DSLR Camera
I added two items to my cart -
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170620834886

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170624235268

The total cost was - Rs.16,649.00

I selected PaisaPay, Pay using ICICI Bank Transfer.

I logged in to my ICICI account, entered transaction password and entered ATM card albhabet security numbers too.

I completed the payment form.

Now eBay said, Transaction successful, please wait.

After some time page refreshed and instead of generating PaisaPay order id, I got this page -

The PaisaPay payment system cannot be accessed due to one or more of the following reasons:
• The page might be temporarily unavailable - please try again later.
• The page has timed out,because you exceeded the time allowed for this step - please try once again.
• Your browser does not allow or support JavaScript - check your browser for JavaScript settings and capabilities.

The items are still in my cart but my bank balance has been deducted.

Can anyone help me? I want to purchase Item or want my money back to my account so that I can purchase the product again.
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

spl_ind
Community Member
Hi Rahul, I saw your post on Facebook last night. Thanks for posting it here.

My advice to you is to get your ICICI Bank account statement. The Bank has generated a transaction number. Write to eBay India quoting the transaction number along with the date & time it was done plus Item number.

I am sure they will solve your problem soon. I had a similar problem with paying my PaisaPay fees, and it was solved in a couple of days.
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

lakshya_goel
Community Member
same happened with me also...
i provided all the details to customer care executive but the time given by him is passed but still there is no call from ebay and the customer care number is also out of order...
i made a online purchase and now i have doubt that whether i will receive my money back...
or here also same thing happened as speak asia company fraud....
help me...tell me what to do...
should i file a police complaint or report to consumer court...
as it is a us based company...what to do...
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

ramakanth9
Community Member
same happened with me yesterday...My account ICICI is showing the money deduced but it is not showing any transaction number. it is showing that the vendor's payment not received by the seller. so the money deduced but vendor did not authorize or money not transferred to his account. Now, how to refund that money?
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
ramakanth9

This happens very few times due to technical error . please contact customer support . your money is safe and will get credited the same back to your account.
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
You will find everything in your Bank's A/c statement. Just give it to eBay and they will do the rest.
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

2010shiekh2010
Community Member
I had a similar experience today...I purchased a pen drive through my debit card,it was processed and the message I get on the ebay page is ''credit card/debit card payment could not be processed please try another mode of payment'' but the money was debited from my account as I received an automated sms from mybank account acknowledging the transaction !!! i had not expected this from ebay....I want my money back !!!!!
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

chavideep_doggy
Community Member
I have made a purchase of Rs 11,790/- for SONY ERICSSON XPERIA RAY ST18i SMART PHONE on EBay website on 15th July'12 night. After the payment process, the amount was deducted from my account while in ebay it was showing "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type ".
In my axis bank account's mini statement also it is reflecting the transaction made to "PUR/EBAY INDIA PAISA/MUMBAI/150712/23:2".
Till now my money has not been refunded.
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

zaxrider23
Community Member
Same thing has happened to me today.
I made a purchase with my debit card, and after the transaction was completed, i receive this message from paisa pay:-

The PaisaPay payment system cannot be accessed due to one or more of the following reasons:

The page might be temporarily unavailable - please try again later.
The page has timed out,because you exceeded the time allowed for this step - please try once again.
Your browser does not allow or support JavaScript - check your browser for JavaScript settings and capabilities.

And the money has been deducted from the bank account
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

amitabh_123
Community Member
the paisa pay / ebay payment site simply sucks. Either it is a deliberate move by ebay.in (not surprising) to randomly deduct money illegally or their IT infrastructure is not very poor. Since the last 3 days I am trying to pay for an item using paisa pay. The site times out. I tried 3 different networks including work, office and mobile carrier. Payment times out on all of them. Stay away from ebay.in and paisa pay. They will rob you.
Message 10 of 23
latest reply