cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay failed but transaction done, IS EBAY STILL DOING BUSINESS....

lakshya_goel
Community Member
same happened with me also...
i wanted to buy a product...i choosed the option of online banking....i made the payment through my bank punjab national bank to billdesk...payment was successful....

Now eBay said, Transaction successful, please wait.

After some time page refreshed and instead of generating PaisaPay order id, I got this page -

The PaisaPay payment system cannot be accessed due to one or more of the following reasons:
• The page might be temporarily unavailable - please try again later.
• The page has timed out,because you exceeded the time allowed for this step - please try once again.
• Your browser does not allow or support JavaScript - check your browser for JavaScript settings and capabilities.

my bank balance has been deducted.
i provided all the details to customer care executive but the time given by him is passed but still there is no call from ebay and the customer care number is also out of order...
i sent an email too but there is no reply...

i always choose CASH ON DELIVERY option BUT FIRST TIME I CHOOSED PAYMENT THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT and now i have doubt that whether i will receive my money back...

help me...tell me what to do...
should i file a police complaint or report to consumer court...
as it is a us based company...what to do...
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

arora.dipak
Community Member
same happened with me also...

i made a online payment for buying Nikon L810 camera from axis bank. my axis bank is debited the ammount(14190) for this transaction. but my order no is not generated and it shows your paisapay online bank transfer cannnot be completed. please select a different payment type.
i provided all the details to customer care executive but the time given by him is passed but still there is no call from ebay and the customer care number is also out of order...
i sent an email too but there is no reply please help me and tell me wht to do
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

rampur_231215
Community Member
i made a online payment for buying DELL N5050c Laptop from SBI bank. my SBI bank is debited the ammount(32900) for this transaction. but my order no is not generated and it shows your paisapay online bank transfer cannnot be completed. please select a different payment type.
please give me argent my money because i want to another laptop from ebay side.....
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
i don't understand what ebay is doing. if this happens like this for some more days i am sure there will be no buyers to buy on ebay.in.

pathetic technical service by any online site i have ever seen..
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

smashersbay
Community Member
This just happened with me today... Ebay do something!!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

jaggudada_d_don
Community Member
happened to me as well.. and if you look down the forums almost everyone has that problem .. i think they should atleast reply
Message 6 of 6
latest reply