cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay - Item shipped, but I cannot track on the courier website

dt2dt1987
Community Member
Hi all!

I have bought a phone from a seller in India and the item is covered by paisapay.

According to the paisapay rules, the seller is meant to ship the item within 5 days and in following 7 days the item must be delivered.

The seller did ship the item on 4th day using DTDC courier in India. However when I use the tracking number provided, DTDC website cannot find any item with that number.

On contacting the seller he told me, he has got the shipping label made, but hasn't got around shipping the item - but he has informed paisapay that item is shipped. This means according to paisapay he has done what he was meant to do within 5 days. But from his message he hasn't!

Should I be worried about my item and money? He hasn't responded to my emails today. How do I contact paisapay regarding this? They won't let me make a case till delivery deadline is passed!

Does this process occur normally on ebay? This is my first purchase of very very expensive phone from ebay! 😞
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

dt2dt1987,

Sometime it happens that courier companies not update tracking information. They directly delivers parcel to your place. You have option to raise refund incase of non-delivery. So there is no point on raising compliant against such issues.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

dt2dt1987
Community Member
Even though the seller confirmed via ebay message that he hasn't shipped the item till today (within 5 days limit) and then stop replying my emails - I am safe?

I am just too stressed and worried. Can an ebay seller print or order a shipping label and update shipping information on the paisapay but then not ship the item for 2-3 days? Can that normally happen? He shipped item according to paisa pay on Monday, but today is already end of Wednesday.

Thanks for replying.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

lpra5741
Community Member
i have bought a samsung galaxy ace duos screen guard from ebay, according to seller the item should be reached within 5 days but i still could not got the item when i messaged to seller ebay N 01 the seller is responding as " thanks for conforming the item" .i am also trying to track my item by the dtdc courier site but can't find any solution.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I totally agree with today's buyers are facing lot of issues lately on eBay. Now latest issues started eBay

collaborating with blue-dart as shipping partner. Blue-dart is one of pathetic courier company i can ever think of

till date! Buying has become big pain n torture on eBay, specially when your item shipping details are not updated

till deadline and buyer is not getting any clear communication from eBay system. eBay chat email phone support are

for namesake and eBay_Guarantee Don't Worry. Buy Happy! are just hollows words delivering absolutely nothing to

buyers.
In-case deadline is passed and buyer files a refund claim refund not coming buyers way n goes on hold for more days

then suddenly buyer will see out of the blue the after 10-15 days shipping details, then courier company's drama

wrong address, pin-code, address not found, unnecessary octroi claims for areas not under corporation further

delays eBay going back n forth between seller n buyer with all possible delays etc. all these indeed gets

frustrating when you see from buyer point of view, if all this happens to buyer then why would any buyer return to

eBay next time and not go to another eCommerce site! Only answer is seller and eBay has to stick by shipping

delivery deadline by hook or crook otherwise immediate money refunded no question asked. It is understood eBay

makes money from sellers but ultimately its buyer satisfaction, a returning buyer that makes anyone's business grow!
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

kkum5020
Community Member

My paisapay ref id :37536010876

still not get the status

please give me a mail or sms to my contact

thanks and regards

D kranthi kumar

creamlinedairy product ltd.

karimanagar

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

I completely agree with you...

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

dodd_sant
Community Member
Now they have started shipping through Aramex which is even **bleep**iest than dtdc. I faced the same problem recently. Forget about refund, if U ask refund they say check rules of eBay.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

My paisapay ref id :37918268463

still not get the status

please give me a mail or sms to my contact

thanks and regards

Yogesh singh

Delhi

Message 9 of 14
latest reply