cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PaisaPay payment rejected for eBay order . Help

rxdemon
Community Member
Your PaisaPay payment has been rejected by payment gateway.

Please help me about this issue ๐Ÿ˜ž Urgent
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ask ebay paisapay customer care for help, why here??, you have provided no details and we have no clue a about it.
******************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

sarbartha.sau
Community Member
There is nothing that you can do because ebay follow their own dumb payment gateway policy which rejects payments for unknown reasons. Even if you contact paisapay customer sevrvice, its of no help as you will receive and lame answer that it was rejected by the payment gateway, if you ask them why they have no clue. Ebay india should really pull up their pants and review their system and policy because it sucks right now.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

paone_d
Community Member
AFTER PAYMENT BY PAISAPAY IT IS SHOWING THAT YOUR ORDER IN PROCESS. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY????

IF THEY HAVE GOT THE PAYMENT THEN WHAT TYPE OF PROCESSING
IS GOING ON.

IF THEY ARE SUPPLIER OF MATERIAL THEN ONE CAN UNDERSTAND.

GOT THE PAYMENT AND NOT APPROVING IT. THEN THEY WILL REFUND YOU AFTER 5/6 DAYS WITHOUT ANY REASON FROM FROM THEIR SIDE.

EBAY HAS MAJOR PROBLEM WITH PAYMENT SYSTEM WHICH UNNECESSARY CAUSE DELAY & DISTURBANCE TO THE CUSTOMERS.

ULTIMATELY CUSTOMER SUFFERS FOR UNUSUAL PAYMENT SYSTEM
OF EBAY. ARE THEY READY TO COMPENSATE SUCH CUSTOMERS OR PROVE THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE.
CAN THEY PROVIDE ANY ANSWER???????
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

rupakb24
Community Member
Does anyone provide with the helpline numbers? The toll free number is never free nor the replies of the emails are reassuring enough or quick. I couldn't get through the "Live Chat" thing. My payment too got rejected for reasons best known to them and ebay is not refunding the amount even though a week had since passed.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

buyernumber2265
Community Member
i tried buying a game for Rs.3990 and it said "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."
and iv tried different accounts/different credit cards and tried like 10 times(different days too)
and tried clearing cache n cookies too but it didnt work.and all the information i entered was correct.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ebay India has all illiterate and dum**bleep** people
Switch to other Indian website
Enuf said
Message 7 of 7
latest reply