cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PaisaPay Refund -- 3 (working) days to reflect in CC account?

macroshooter
Community Member
I purchased an item through eBay GEB. They failed to ship the item -- when I called them up they said the order was "cancelled by international reseller" and they did not bother to inform me and chose to wait for the auto refund to be initiated instead of initiating it themselves.

In any case -- I received notification from PaisaPay on 21st Oct that my refund was approved and will be reflected in my account "within 3 days".

Today 3 days have passed and I still don't see the credit to my CC account. Is this normal? The money involved is quite a bit (7000+) -- should I register a complaint with my CC provider? I'm worried because I just searched the net and there are quite a few horror stories of PaisaPay frauds.

Advice/insights appreciated! Thanks --
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

id219
Community Member
I'm waiting for my two refunds of total 4728 for more than a month.
Message 11 of 40
latest reply

i have bought a item from the seller name (eazyshopee) of amount of rs 1999. today it shows the easyshopee is not a registered user, and no item to shipped, what to do now? paisa pay is not refunding my money. ihave previously bought 2 items from different users but they are very best of selling items but this eazyshopee has made fraud to me, what to do please suggest.
Message 12 of 40
latest reply

sudeep25
Community Member
Same problem i faced with eaby ,i ordered a jeans of 399 rs because not as described so seller approved and i shipped that jeans ,after conforming with ebay, they said they will refund my money of (courier + jeans money),so i paid for both ,but after seller received jeans and conforming many times by seller,ebay not approved my claim even seller called me many times but no response by ebay, after of waiting of 9 days ebay customer care said that they approved mine claim and same will refund within 3 days ,but no mail or call from ebay,i continuously call and mail them but no response .customer care continuously answered same but i not received my money,now i am going to file a case against ebay in consumer court.
Message 13 of 40
latest reply

hafeezkochukadavu
Community Member
Me too same problem. 1 week ago. No refund reflected in my bank account
Message 14 of 40
latest reply

swagatikap2012
Community Member
Even i have not received my item. The seller is a non sense who misbehaves with me when i called him and that too when i did not receive my item. They put the blame on the courier service and the courier person says the item is lost..ask your seller to resend the item. I am frustrated. Can some one please help !!!. Please advise how to reach out to consumer forum ?
Message 15 of 40
latest reply

neguneli
Community Member
guys!!:-o i won a bidding for nokia 6630 on 30/03/2012 and i have made the payment but the courier poeple of DTDC and Bluedart didn't allow the seller to shipped the item to my place cause there was some curfew so the seller himself initiated the refund before the deadline of item not shipped 4/04/2012 and i was suppose to get it within 3days in my bank account but now it is 7/04/2012 and i still haven't got my refund!!! pliz ebay pliz refund my money i am not very rich and Rs1700/-means a lot!!!!!!!:-S
Message 16 of 40
latest reply

On 5th April 2012, I have ordered and made payemnt by ICICI bank online payment for a NOVA HAIR CRIMPER/STRAIGTHENER NHC 471SC - PORTABLE (item number 230769841531) from Verodiatrading. The amount was 590Rs. I used the 10% Discount code UP6DT5KFYR, this makes the final payment as 531Rs. My ICICI account has been debited for 531Rs indicating - BIL/307085537/EBAY-PAISAPAY/311257149

So Far I have not received any message regarding payment received and shipment of the item. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK IN THIS MATTER.

Regards
Kuljeet Singh
Message 17 of 40
latest reply

pmay2300
Community Member
eBay is a fake fake fake......
Message 18 of 40
latest reply

pmay2300
Community Member
Plzzzzzz callll me on my celll no.... 09879294043...if eBay is not fake
Message 19 of 40
latest reply

pmay2300
Community Member
HOw much time to refund my moneeyyyy..
Message 20 of 40
latest reply