cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PaisaPay Refund -- 3 (working) days to reflect in CC account?

macroshooter
Community Member
I purchased an item through eBay GEB. They failed to ship the item -- when I called them up they said the order was "cancelled by international reseller" and they did not bother to inform me and chose to wait for the auto refund to be initiated instead of initiating it themselves.

In any case -- I received notification from PaisaPay on 21st Oct that my refund was approved and will be reflected in my account "within 3 days".

Today 3 days have passed and I still don't see the credit to my CC account. Is this normal? The money involved is quite a bit (7000+) -- should I register a complaint with my CC provider? I'm worried because I just searched the net and there are quite a few horror stories of PaisaPay frauds.

Advice/insights appreciated! Thanks --
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

macroshooter
Community Member
Ok, I just received the refund -- 1:20AM on October 24. Really, PaisaPay should say "after 3 days" not "within 3 days". GEB held up my money for close to one month -- they should really get their act together. Once a loyal GEB customer, I now find myself buying from from the other options more and more.

Now that it is sorted this saves me a lot of time and additional money spent in calls to bank, possible litigation etc.
Message 2 of 40
latest reply

nikhil922
Community Member
I purchased a nokia phone, due to some problem i canceled it, i got a msg from paisapay tht you will get the refund in 3 days but still no responce. TRYING the customer care from last 3 days but no one ans the call. its has been 8 days now, stil trying to get through some one customercare, chat support, emails nothing giving a responce. i hate this....
Message 3 of 40
latest reply

prathiek299
Community Member
hi.. i purchased an iphone on 18th october.. but still i dint get the shippment even after 7 days.. so how do i claim a refund.. n whats the procedure to claim a refund.. please help me as i have paid 17700..
Message 4 of 40
latest reply

prathiek299
Community Member
hi.. i purchased an iphone on 18th october.. but still i dint get the shippment even after 7 days.. so how do i claim a refund.. n whats the procedure to claim a refund.. please help me as i have paid 17700..
Message 5 of 40
latest reply

10eyedoc10
Community Member
i bought an item costing rs.25150 on 8th october 2010 . i have not received the item till now.. i have lodged a refund claim but there is no action so far ...what should i do ... have talked to the claim adjudicator but no action has been taken... seller is in delhi and he has not shipped to rajasthan 200 kms from delhi
Message 6 of 40
latest reply

3b4ysanu
Community Member
@ macroshooter
Can u suggest any procedure to get money refunded as soon as possible from geb.
seller initiated the refund on 25th jan 2011. by what time should i expect it to be refunded.
to whom should i complain...
Message 7 of 40
latest reply

goison1781
Community Member
U are lucky, i am still awaiting a refund after 25 DAYS!!!
Message 8 of 40
latest reply

savadam
Community Member
I just Got a refund of RS.25,001 today(21-06-2011) that was issued on 15-06-2011 , that means just after 5 days..
Message 9 of 40
latest reply

souravmaiti
Community Member
same here, PaisaPay ID 29401636726
i was assured that the refund will reflected in my bank account within 3 days, but now its 10 days, still no refund.

my experience tells you that

DON'T BUY IN EBAY..
Message 10 of 40
latest reply