cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paid money on 23rd december but got defective product on 15th january

I bought JBL Headphone on 23rd Decemeber 2015 and made a complain regarding not receiving of product. After several followup i received a defective product which is not working. Again i called customer care, they are not helping me. they are making me fool since quite a long time. Irony is that no one is looking after this. I dont know how ebay works. It is the worst online portal seen and believe me i am using online portal since 2009. These people are not responding at all.

Raunak 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paid money on 23rd december but got defective product on 15th january

mahrooft
Community Member
<p>Totally agree. The only good part is lots of products are available in ebay, but all are just like gambling, buy at your own risk, either you may get or you may not get or some times product can be defective. Everything is with the risk of buyer. If you are lucky enough, you will get your product.</p>
<p>&nbsp;From my last experience what is understood is that the customer care service is purposefully designed in such a way as to &nbsp;make people fools. Some will call again and again and once he&nbsp;is fed up with calling, he will stop calling thinking lost money is lost; that is what ebay wants.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>worst ecommerce site..</p>
Message 2 of 2
latest reply