PAYMENT CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED

psar8058
Community Member
MESSAGE FOR e-BAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT : CAN eBAY TEAM HELP ME WITH SOLUTIONS PLEASE

Appended below my mail to Bill Desk and their reply:

to: info@billdesk.com,
support@billdesk.com

Date: Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Subject: REFUND AGAINST FAILED TRANSACTION
Mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform that I tried to purchase one item from eBay @ Rs.120/- ( Actual cost - Rs.160/- + 60/- minus Discount coupon-Rs.100/-) on 30.05.2012 night when my account bearing A/C. No. 11143861148 with SBI as been debited with Rs.120/- ; but, the connection with eBay site disconnected while sending positive reponse from the merchant site.
The details reference in my account is as under :

Ref. MSBI2746047942
SBI INB Ref No. IGA9050394
Remarks : TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A

In this connection, I would like to add that I am not getting any email ID of e Bay in their Website and hence unable to contact with them. Also, please note that I tried to purchase the item as guest with my email id: bsarmacharjee@gmail.com and my Contact Mobile No 9620539368 and the recepient of the items was my daughter 'POULAMI SARMACHARJEE'.

Please, therefore look into the matter and arrange for refund of the amount by credit to my account with SBI, at your earliest convenience. I shall be glad to have your early response in the matter.

Thankks & regards.

Biman Behari Sarmacharjee.

Reply from Bill Desk ...........

BillDesk Payment Gateway Customer Support pgsupport@billdesk.com
May 31 (3 days ago)
to me

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Payment Gateway Support.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 31.05.12, regarding the status of your payment towards EBAY.

The below mentioned payment has been successfully processed from our end through transaction reference number MSBI2746047942 for Rs.120.00 on 30.05.2012.

Inorder to have the amount credited, the Biller would require approximately two working days to update the payment.

You may also check the payment status with the biller after two working days.
We appreciate your patience in the interim.
Warm Regards,
Payment Gateway Support
BillDesk
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

pankanu
Community Member
I have purchased a sony 8 gb pendrive on 14-11-2012 through ebay but due to connection problem the amount and the product is not showing in ebay purchase history in my account but the amount has been deducted from SBI debit card through billdesk a amount of Rs-295.74 vide POS 000000000001685 BILLDESK transcation no - 201211060007.so kindly make necessary arrangement to dispatch the product to me and if not possible then refund the money to my account as early as possible. Thanks. pankanu.
Message 2 of 32
latest reply

Hi Buyer,

It is usually a challenge with SBI, handshake,data synchro with their servers....resolution is assured, it usually takes upto 20 days....this challenge is with SBI only.

Please mail details at "eBay India Customer Support - incswebhelp" ,

Warm Regards
Prabhjot
Message 3 of 32
latest reply

vijay197613
Community Member
I have purchased a Sony cyber shot camera battery NPBN1on 05-05-2013 through
ebay but due to connection problem
the amount and the product is not
showing in ebay purchase history in
my account but the amount has
been deducted from SBI debit card
through billdesk a amount of
Rs-538-00vide POS 201309672469 billdesk.com
so kindly make
necessary arrangement to dispatch
the product to me and if not
possible then refund the money to
my account as early as possible.
Thanks. VIJAY
Message 4 of 32
latest reply

avikmaiti2013
Community Member
I have paid Rs. 599.00 to buy Manipol Complete Body Massager Orignal (360639981299)using PaisaPay id 33559250666 on 25/04/13. This item has not been shipped.The amount is Refunded by seller.But the status shows that Refund/Cancellation on hold. Please solve the problem.Regards.
Message 5 of 32
latest reply

anan-padd
Community Member
I ordered a vacuum cleaner for 8000 rs through credit card and I received the message from the bank but no response from ebay so pls help me
Message 6 of 32
latest reply

behe.prab
Community Member
I order back cover for 160 through net banking, but order have no placed. And 160 rupees has transition in bank account. Please help me
Message 7 of 32
latest reply

Contact the seller. He/she will definetely help you in this regard.

Message 8 of 32
latest reply

rjsp037_5
Community Member

I payment through paytm for eBay of amount 102 billdesk I'd is *** paytm ball is deduct but payment failed status showing on eBay but my paytm balance is deducted pls help me my email is ***. Com

Message 9 of 32
latest reply

I payment through paytm for eBay of amount 9705 billdesk I'd is *** paytm balance is deduct but payment failed status showing on eBay but my paytm balance is deducted pls help me

Message 10 of 32
latest reply