Only GOD knows when I will get my refund back

My refund is approved on 24th Oct, but the amount is not credited even today.

Refund Claim ID:309755

They sent an email saying it will deposited within 3-4 days if private bank,

It has been almost 20 days and still no credit in my ICICI bank account.

When contacted on chat, the support guy says it is already processed and gave some reference no.

The reference no. is useless because ICICI customer care says, they need the bank details from which the transfer is made.

And eBay support wont give their bank details from which the transfer is made because the transfer is automated.

Both of them blame each other, At the end I still don't get my Money back.

When contacted. eBay customer care requests my personal Bank Statement to be emailed to verify credit.

Ha ha ha.. laughable. they want to check my whole bank statement history. No way, I am not gonna give it to them.

Looking at the other refund complaints in this forum, I am sure this is a problem at eBay end and not ICICI.

I hope some management from eBay will observe these complaints and resolve refund issues.

Only God knows when I will get my refund back.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Only GOD knows when I will get my refund back

icici bank call centre people are dumb. email them at customer.care@icicibank.com with the bank transaction reference no and they will check the details. only the bank transaction reference no is sufficient to credit amount in beneficiary account. who asks for sender bank details? even i faced this type of situation once, i called icici customer care they could resolve the problem, so i mailed their head customer care with the bank transaction reference no received from ebay and the amount was successfully credited in my account and problem was solved.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply