NEVER BUY ANYTHING

elisonh
Community Member

I bought one HTC amaze. The phone's side panel was damaged so I asked for replacement. The replaced one was not catching network at al!! Twice I got a defective piece When I contacted ebay the representative told me this is already replaced once and I contacted them after 48 hours ebay cannot help me and I should contact seller only.

I contacted seller and he asked me to send the handset, he will do repair and send it back. The phone reached the seller on 14-August-2013 and till now neither I have the phone nor the money. They were just not picking the call. I called ebay, I was given same answer that they cannot help. After like calling like 100 times(after 15 days approx.) finally the seller this is what seller has to say:

1.           Please wait just for 1 week , the phone is imported so we have sent it to Taiwan for repair

2.           (After 1 week ) The person who's gone to take the phones has not come, he is expected to come after 1 week

3.           (After 2 weeks) Actually phone's motherboard needs to be replaced you need to pay extra 5000/-. I said I cannot. I was          given some other phone no.

4.           I call to this no. and he says no need to pay 5000/- just 1 week more and you will get the phone back.

5.           (I don't remember after how many days) The person has not yet come back tomorrow he will come

6.           (After 2 months)I call again and again and then he says phone can't be repaired please buy some other phone

7.           He was giving some stupid phone I said I don't want to do any transaction with you outside ebay.

8.           (After 3 months 13-Oct-2013) He says he will refund the amount but with 5% commission, I agreed

9.           After 1 week again I call him and he says give positive feedback on ebay then only he will refund. 

10.         Then he says he will refund but 10% commission. I said ok

11.         Today is 13-Nov-2013 still he has not done refund 

After that I wrote mails after mails to ebay, called them. They said expect a call from our supervisor nothing happened!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. WHERE TO GO . I AM FRUSTRATED TO THE EXTENT I CAN'T TELL. 

I bought from ebay and they are only not helping. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

NEVER BUY ANYTHING

elisonh
Community Member

Man Frustrated

Message 2 of 2
latest reply