cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My transaction failed but account debited, No information in paisa pay

bijit0623
Community Member
Yesterday i wanted to make an purchase for an item, i was using my SBI debit card to make the payment but in between transaction the webpage got hanged and the transaction was failed, there were no confirmation or information from paisa pay but when i checked my account my account was debited with the amount, will i get refund to my account? or my money is just lost? i had contact my bank they said wait for 3-4days then they will register a complaint.. have any one experienced this type of problem?
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: My transaction failed but account debited, No information in paisa pay

crisshnacalyan
Community Member
Today i experienced the same problem.
Then What Happend to you. You got your money back.
Please can you say about what happen to you, it will be helpful for me 😞
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hi,

I tried to purchase one of the Item on 22/3/2012. I made my pament through the Online payment mode using AXIS bank. After the successful completion of the payment the amount got deducted from my account , but I got an error message from Paisapay"
"Your PaisaPay online bank transfer cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type".
The order is not reflecting in my Paisa pay either.

Following is the bank reciept :
========================================
Thank you for carrying out e-Payment funds transfer.
Payment Id : 43211257
Payee Name : EBAY INDIA PVT LTD(BILLDESK)
Payment Date : 22/03/2012 1:30 AM
Debit Account Number : 0220101000xxxxx
Txn Amount : 2920
Txn Status : Success
Txn Remarks : PRN1:,PRN2:,PRN3:,ebay shaver payment
====================================================

I have had a talk with the Customer Care but they were not able to track the payment.
Please let me know ASAP about the details.

Thanks and Regds,
Vivek
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

mahesh.gnv
Community Member
Transaction failed 😞 Today i wanted to make a purchase for an item, i was using my SBI debit card to make the payment but in between transaction the webpage got hanged and the transaction was failed, there were no confirmation or information from paisa pay but when i checked my account it was debited with the amount, will i get refund to my account?
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

dragonfly.bugs
Community Member
On September 27th, 2012 at 8:59:12 am I attempted a purchase amounting to Rs 193/- thru netbanking. The amount was debited from my account but the redirect to eBay paisapay failed after the netbanking transaction. I called up eBay customer care who carelessly assured me that a refund will be initiated by system and I should have it within next 3 days but that has not happened yet. Is it a rocket science to arrange a prompt refund. As a follow up I called eBay customer care in morning and I was told that I will get a call back from eBay paisapay team and they will resolve this issue by the end of the day today.

Transaction like this does not inspire any confidence among new buyers. I request eBay authorities to look into this matter and offer a quick resolution. I have my bank statements and can produce those for your information and records.

Look forward to hear from someone that makes sense.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

dragonfly.bugs
Community Member
Sorry for posting this again but I posted it at wrong place at first.

On September 27th, 2012 at 8:59:12 am I attempted a purchase amounting to Rs 193/- thru netbanking. The amount was debited from my account but the redirect to eBay paisapay failed after the netbanking transaction. I called up eBay customer care who carelessly assured me that a refund will be initiated by system and I should have it within next 3 days but that has not happened yet. Is it a rocket science to arrange a prompt refund. As a follow up I called eBay customer care in morning and I was told that I will get a call back from eBay paisapay team and they will resolve this issue by the end of the day today.

Transaction like this does not inspire any confidence among new buyers. I request eBay authorities to look into this matter and offer a quick resolution. I have my bank statements and can produce those for your information and records.

Look forward to hear from someone that makes sense.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hi, I purchased a game from ebay on 7th at 10pm using internet banking. The transaction was unsuccessful but the amount was debited from my account. Can someone please tell me if the amount will get credited back to my account or would i have to contact my bank? how long would i have to wait?

Thank you

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I have also same issue due u got refund? how long to take recieve refund?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

The amount will be credited back to your account in a week or two (normally it takes a week). I believe the cause for the problem is some technical difficulty. If you still dont receive the money back, contact you bank.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I am also facing same problem

Message 10 of 10
latest reply