My refund money delay

indir99
Community Member

I am posting this message to the benifit of one and all ebay customers & prospects to be VERY VERY careful before placing any high value ORDERS on Ebay.  Ebay pay protection seems to be a FRAUD.  So, all my family members have already diverted anything above a few hundreds to thousands Orders to other  channels. Firstly the Seller tried to Sell a Microsoft License which was not Authetic as Authentic. So, it was damn clear from the moment I informed ( about 20 days back) that the License was  bogus. Finally after a long battle with Ebay they agreed to reimburse the amount Rs. 3100/= to my Credit Card within 6-8 Days from 10/07/2016 !!. This 6-7 Days is a ridiculous length of time in this electronic age. With such gimmicks of the most talented MBAs from Harward, the commoners are looted and the very interest income from such funds is enough to fill the paypackets of such employees. EVEN AFTER 8 DAYS , NO REFUND HAS BEEN EFFECTED!!.I am enclosing the mail confirmation of Refund approval .

So, BE  CACUTIOUS and Look  Before You Leap.

RE: Paisapay id:42850715348 SR# 1-79458763843
To:indir99
Sent:14-Jul-2016 18:33

eBay 
RE: Paisapay id:42850715348 SR# 1-79458763843

Hello Indira,

Thank you for writing to eBay India Customer Service. We apologise for delay in responding.

We understand from your mail that you haven't received the refund for your claim  2105487

Referring to your mail we would like to inform you that the claim (eBay Guarantee Claim # 2105487)have been approved for you.

The amount for same will be refunded back to you into your original mode of payment.

Please note that it takes at least 6-8 working days to reflect in your account.

We appreciate for the patience and co-operation in this regards.

Regards,

Sushant S

ebay India Customer Service Team

[THREAD ID: 1-10RTHUMN]

eBay Document ID: 36481542008
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0