cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ebay guarantee claim (id 773108) not yet properly addressed and closed in rush by ebay

dharm-nagd
Community Member

I bought CK free perfume from ebay but to my horror it was fragrance less water type product and hence i decided to return and hence wrote to seller but did not receive any reply. Hence registered for ebay guarantee

After repeated communication they finally called me one saturday evening (Dec 6, 2014) and told ill have to courier the product (NO PICK UP SERVICE) to specific address giving time till 10th December 2014. On next working day Monday (Dec 8, 2014) few couriers were approached to send the product back but was told they dont pick up perfume and told me to send it through speed post. 

HERE IS WHERE IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. EBAY WOULD BE AWARE THAT COURIER DONT TAKE PERFUME AS COURIER AND HENCE WASTED MY TIME BY NOT PROVIDING ANY PICK UP SERVICE. THEY SENT ME MAIL ON SATURDAY EVENING AND WANTING QUICK DELIVERY

So on 9th Dec 2014 IT WAS SENT THRU SPEEDPOST BUT ON 10TH DEC, 2014 AFTERNOON TO MY SURPRISE ebay guarantee was closed as I did not sent the receipt. (THOUGH 10th DECEMBER 2014 WAS NOT OVER). I called hastily to their call center number and they told me to send receipt to insellerverification@ebay.com which i sent immediately. BUT TILL NOW NO REVERT RECEIVED. THIS IS PATHETIC. I paid Rs.135 as speedpost charges

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0