cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Debited from account but showing error message UNSUCCESSFUL PAYMENT...?

Today (10/June/2016) Morning I tried to place the order Stylish Curren Wrist Watch - Black Dial. I selected Online Netbanking and paid the amount of Rs. 289 (CITY UNION BANK),  Amount is debited from my account. But after the payment, i got message in ebay order page that "Your payment is unsuccessful.. Please try some other payment options".. I DINT GET MY MONEY BACK.. AND MY ORDER ALSO NOT PLACED..

I tried to send an email to ebay but it is saying that "Please enter a valid date of payment." I selected as per the format but still i'm getting the same..

And also i frustrated in calling them. Keep on getting busy tone.. i tried more no of time but i am not connected to the customer care...

PLEASE DO ME THE NEEDFUL... How to get my money back????

R.Mohankumar

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey  I got my money back... Thanks a lot..

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

araveeti
Community Member

It happened to me twice around 10 days back.

I got the money back yesterday. 

It seems to be taking time for ebay to realize this unsuccessful payment. Hopefully you will get an SMS in this regard in 4 days and money in 7-10 days.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The same thing happened to me too.

I was placing the order of Redmi Note 3 (32GB)-Gold and paid via SBI Netbanking Rs.11890/- . The payment was cleared by the bank But after the payment, i got message in ebay order page that "Your payment is unsuccessful.. Please try some other payment options".. and didn't confirm the order.

Bank Confirmed that payment was settled successfully vide reference no.: IG0CDNCWC4

Billdesk, Ebay payment gateway, confirmed that the payment was successfully settled to Ebay vide reference no. GSBI4537530277

Please help me.

Achintya Singhal

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hey  I got my money back... Thanks a lot..

Message 4 of 4
latest reply