cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY SAMSUNG MEMORY CARD ARE DUPLICATE OR FAKE PRODUCT

WE ARE PURCHASE A MEMORY CARD AND THERE ARE NOT SUPPORT AND MOVE THE DATA IN THIS CARD THERE ARE COMPLETELY CAREPT PLEASE YOUR CARD BACK AND GIVE ME MY MONEY THANKS

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I faced same problem. Please guide me to resolve issue
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Raise a ebay guarantee query,and specify your problem,i had the same problem,the seller was removed from ebay recently.They are going to refund me within 8-10 days

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

This is right i also got the same promblem i booked 2 but only got 1 and they are not taking any actions
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Raise a ebay guarantee query,and specify your problem,i had the same problem,the seller was removed from ebay recently.They are going to refund me within 8-10 days
I would like to tell you that after getting affected by your pathetic services still I am not getting any response from your end. From the day I purchase the memory card of Samsung 32 GB EVO, first the product I put in many handsets it was not working & then I had a doubt & I checked it in the Service Center of Samsung where they told that the EBAY has provided me a Duplicate memory card first of all the memory card is duplicate second the services of EBAY is very pathetic where I will am not going to recommend any one to purchase any product from EBAY. After I call to the EBAY customer care they told me that I will get my refund back of that duplicate stock of the data card but still I haven’t received any response from your pathetic services. Again I called to your service today & I had a word with the executive on your service wherein he assisted me that now you guys are going to lock the refund placement of the duplicate memory card & then after 7-10 days you will check the product is duplicate or not & then you will refund my balance. In this manner because of your poor services why would I face such a pathetic service from your END. You guys know how deliberately I had purchased the memory card but due to the duplicate product sent by Fraud Samsung & Fraud EBAY I am feeling very bad of your service. Me & my colleagues had ordered 5 Memory cards of the same brand & same company & same features but all of us face the same concern. Now watching this pathetic service now I am going to do, 1st I had filed a case against Fraud Samsung & Fraud EBAY in the consumer court, 2nd I am going to write to the same with more pathetic service description & how to you all cheat the customers on Facebook as well as on the Gmail ID of your company’s board of directors including your area manager, CEO, director & manager & everyone I can, 3rd I will make sure you guys will do some action on this cause watching this much of pathetic service I am feeling very embarrassed to be your customer & last but not the least I am going to recommend everyone not to purchase any product from EBAY as you guys only sell duplicate & old stocks to customers & cheat them.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

EBay send to me fake memory card
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Buyer transaction details for PaisaPay ID 44880969877 eBay seller send to me fake Samsung 32 GB memory card don't buy memory card from eBay is fraud site muze plastic ka color diya hua tukada bheja
Message 7 of 7
latest reply