MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

apoosoft
Community Member

Hi

I bought certain items in ebay today. I used the mobikwik discount coupon which was available in the net. Once i used it, ihad to make payment through MOBIKWIK only as ebay was not allowing any other payment method as i had used mobikwik coupon code. The payment got debited from my credit card and is reflecting in mobikwik wallet, but payment is not getting transferred to ebay. I am struck inbetween ebay and mobikwik, whereas i have actually made the payment. I called up ebay customer care. Customer care executive says that i have to get it resolved through mobikwik only. Can somebody help me out?

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

You have to contact mobikwik
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

I have also got same problem. nearly 8k amount struked on mobikwik wallet. Immediately i raised ticket in mobikwik. But till now I didn't get any response. I made transaction on 30/05/2014. raised ticket on same day to refund my money back to my bank account. In the mobikwik website, no customer care is available to contact. I will see one more week, if they respond or not.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

Same problem here too. Purchased an item using mobikwick wallet. Funds got deducted from the wallet, but never reached Ebay, got an order failure at Ebay. After running from pillar to post at Ebay and Mobikwik, I finally received an email from Ebay today that since the order failed, they will be issuing a refund and it will take 6-8 business days. But I am not sure where will the refund go, they have not provided any clarity on this. I have already sent them an email in regards to this, but wanted to know the experience about other fellow members. And it seems many are facing problem with paying through the mobikwik option. Ebay should quickly rectify this issue or should completely stop this payment mode. 

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

you got your failed payment back from Mobikwik or not..

i've faced same problem today.. sent a ticket to them to refund and waiting. what happened in your case?

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

me faced same problem.......
payment is made through the MOBIKWIK01 coupon but the transactions is not made on eBay....
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

MOBIEBAY15 not working on eBay,on applying coupon getting the message " This eBay coupon cannot be used for this item. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment."
Mobikwik wallet showing this coupon can be used on all items(may be not on deals) as per mobikwik they are stating "pay with mobikwik wallet and get 15% off across ebay.in"
I tried to buy j&j one touch glucose monitor but coupon not working even MOBIBAY10 also not working
If any one know some thing abt it pls help
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

be aware of mobikwik please  don't use it

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem

I Have same issue

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

MOBIKWIK Payment Problem