cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item did not match description - Seller not willing to provide replacement

alzainfid
Community Member

I have purchased a 32 inch Sony Bravia full HD - 32R42 - full HD, based on the item specs in the website .

However on receipt of the TV, I note that the TV is only a normal HD TV 

I requested e-bay and the seller to replace with a full HD TV as was mentioned in the item specifications. While the seller is happy to ship back the item and provide refund, (oneindia mart), he does not want to provide a replacement full HD TV. The only reason is brought the full HD TV was because of the deal price, I was not aware that there would be a mis-representation.

The question I want to raise here is that how can we allow the seller to conveniently get away by providing a refund for such a major misrepresentation. The vendors need to be made accountable and should act in a responsible way by mentioning the right item specs which they mention on the e-bay website. It has been a very bad experience for me as I have taken a personal loan to buy the TV and now I am stuck with a product that I am not happy with.

E-bay has not helped, in fact the representatives over call earlier told me that the seller would provide a replacement full HD TV and later they flipped their stand. Its been a very unfortunate experience for me and I wish I could take this matter upward to ensure that no one is a victim to such fraud and deceit.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0