In the uk Buying for India

avbmenon
Community Member
Hi All,

I just needed some advice. I am in the UK but my folks back in India. I am planning on buying some items which needs to be dispatched to my home in India but I will be using payment instructions relating to credit cards in the UK.

Can this be arranged. If so How do I go about doing it.:-)
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Hi,
You can pay via a visa/mastercard credit card. You need to see that seller offers paisapay as payment option. Paisapay is a ebay payment system where buyer pays to ebay and ebay send the money to the seller.
All UK visa/mastercard will work for paying via paisapay.
I hope this information helps.
Regards,

rishabh_iitk2001
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

e-bayperfectionist
Community Member
You could pay via PAYPAL.
That's the best way. A few people who haev purchased my products have paid me via Paypal from UK.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

harkamaljit10
Community Member
Hello i try plenty times, but when i try to buy an item ,it shows me that ur address is not in coverage.it automatically select my uk address.plz tell me everything step by step. How to pay from uk visa card n select india address
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

i m chetann from india
i want to buy products from ebay uk
but not send in uk
how is it possible to buy from uk ????????????
any solution for me?
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

no ans for my question?
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

hlasker
Community Member
THE QUESTIONS I UNDERSTOOD IS, YOU WANT TO BUY FROM ebay.co.uk BUT GET IT SHIPPED TO INDIA.
WELL IF THAT IS THE CASE, SEE IF THE LISTING OFFERS INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. YOU CAN FIND BY CLICKING THE SHIPPING TAB IN THE LISTING. IF NOT OFFERED, REQUEST THE SELLER TO ADD INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (HE MAY OR MAY NOT, BUT YOU CAN ONLY ASK FOR SHIPPING BEYOND UK IF THE SELLER AGREES) YOU CAN ALSO BUY FROM EBAY INDIA VIA PAISAPAY USING YOUR CREDIT CARD IN UK. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP YOU CAN CONTACT ME. HAVE A WONDERFUL EBAYING.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

kaha4570
Community Member
I am from india and i want to buy a jacket from ebay uk ,but the thing is am not able to pay through my card ,and iin the list of varoius country there no is no is india in it
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

hello i can do ur favour ? can i know which item do you want to buy?

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I want to buy a product from ebay.co.uk and shipped to india which has international shipping and india is covered. Can i pay using indian debit or credit cards as the price of the product is in pounds? If yes please do mention the banks names.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply