I hav received a faulty item.

The product delivered to me is a faulty one. It's been two days since its delivery.

Shall I get a replacement for it or a refund? 

Kindly suggest me a suitable course of action.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You cannot expect help from EBAY - THEY ARE FRAUDS.

This is what happened with me when I received a faulty Item and I raised a claim with Ebay for refund:

I recently purchased Linksys Cisco X1000 N300 Wireless Router With ADSL2+ Modem from EBAY. 

Ebay advertises and assures it customers that they will refund or replace the product if a claim is raised against it for any fault. 

I received this product DEAD and raised a claim with EBAY. After 7 days I received a call today from TARIQ who said EBAY is rejecting the CLAIM since it is in Manufacturers Warranty and I should run to the service station of the manufacturer to sort this issue and EBAY will not REFUND. 

THIS IS FRAUD and absolute BAD service. Customers beware of EBAY policy - unlike other portals like Flipkart/Amazon who will immediately replace a FAULTY/DEAD product - EBAY washes its hands off. I am going to file a complaint with customer redressal for efficiency in service.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It's been more than a week. I have niether got a response from ebay nor from the seller. Hadn't expected this from ebay.

@paragparulekar wrote:

You cannot expect help from EBAY - THEY ARE FRAUDS.

This is what happened with me when I received a faulty Item and I raised a claim with Ebay for refund:

I recently purchased Linksys Cisco X1000 N300 Wireless Router With ADSL2+ Modem from EBAY. 

Ebay advertises and assures it customers that they will refund or replace the product if a claim is raised against it for any fault. 

I received this product DEAD and raised a claim with EBAY. After 7 days I received a call today from TARIQ who said EBAY is rejecting the CLAIM since it is in Manufacturers Warranty and I should run to the service station of the manufacturer to sort this issue and EBAY will not REFUND. 

THIS IS FRAUD and absolute BAD service. Customers beware of EBAY policy - unlike other portals like Flipkart/Amazon who will immediately replace a FAULTY/DEAD product - EBAY washes its hands off. I am going to file a complaint with customer redressal for efficiency in service.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply