I am suffering after buying from ebay

rsha30375
Community Member
I am actually suffering after purchasing from ebay.

38549734485- paisay pay id
881681 - claim id

I ordered Xiaomi power bank and they gave me duplicate one. I asked for refund the money, I couriered the item but seller instead of collecting the item, he returned that to me only. Now I have contacted ebay for so many number of times and every time they say wait for 48 hours, wait for 72 hours. From February these people are not giving my money back. I'm so disappointed from ebay's service that I will now contact CONSUMER FORUM and ask ebay to give answer in front of them. I have all the call references which I had earlier with ebay. They are forcing me to take this step.

It seems that all mistake is mine as I trusted this site. Now on I dont think so I would be able to recommend ebay to anyone.
-

Thanks & Regards,
RHYTHM SHARMA
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I am suffering after buying from ebay

pate_wase
Community Member

same here i am also suffering a lot after buying from ebay...

my PaisaPay ID 38279407894

Ebay support service is third grade and they dont mind whether the customer is satified after purchasing the product from ebay site ..what they are looking is only the seller ...upon all they will explain customer about the policy ...what i suggest to ebay is first they should go and take training from the other online shoping sites how to keep customer happy and satisfy on there purchase ....really i am regretting after buying from this third grade site .

Message 2 of 2
latest reply