cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged

catrilokm
Community Member

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged and used item

and  tried calling up the seller but no one picked up the phone.

I called up thecustmoer care of ebay and they assured me to resolve in 5 days but no one came even after a week please refer my claim id 108181, I again called up at customer care,the executive was rude and gave me another id Reference no 1-50744808647 and did not guarantee any time lineto resove  it.

I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes somany days to resolve a complaint and they are not even bothered to inform thecustomer.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Thanks,

Trilok M

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged

I am struggling of eBay India Guarantee claim.  i have purchase bleckberry Q5 date 25 may 2015 . It was a faulty piece with no sound. I raised guarantee claim and returned the device. My guarantee claim got approved for refund on 28st may. So far I have not got my money or dd.  he closed my claim id 16/06/2015. Ebay Support team just says, we have forwarded your Query to concerned department and no reply. Never purchase any thing o n eBay***,Claim ID: ***.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

srik.v2
Community Member

yes...u re correct

Message 3 of 3
latest reply