How to claim refund

vikramanv
Community Member
I have paid an amount of Rs.340 through HDFC online bank transfer to my paisapay account ID:21578477704 for a 2GB transcend pen drive Item Number - 220208788593 Seller: mysoftrack ( 0 )on 06.03.08. But I have received a message from my ebay on 07.03.08 which states that "Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share further details about this seller".
Kindly help me to get the refund of Rs.340 very quickly since ebay itself suspended the seller's active listings
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

How to claim refund

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello vikramanv,

I completely understand your concern on such a situation and would encourage you to contact the concerned team through Contact Us under the 'Buying and Finding' topic. You can alternatively report your problem to the Dispute Console (help on Dispute Consol) for eBay to take appropriate action.

Please feel free to post on this thread in case you need more assistance.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

How to claim refund

vikramanv
Community Member
thank you ebay customer support. I have received my full refund. again thanks-vikraman
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

How to claim refund

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello vikramanv,

We are glad that we were able to address your concerns :-).

Also we would like you to participate more on the community boards and have fun on the various threads initiated by our community members.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

How to claim refund

I placed an order thru paypal
Item number: 270893320198
Item Title: WWE Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho Figures
Price: Rs1,1818
on 29th january 2012 from cart2indiaonline.
Yesterday (3rd feb 2012) one of their customer care executive called me up and informed me that the item is not available at present and i can claim 100% refund.
But the seller 'cart2indiaonline' hasn't provided any provided any link to follow to claim my refund. or may be as i m a new ebay user, i m not able to find the link to claim my refund..
Please help.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

How to claim refund

manikdhall_21
Community Member
I recently bought a blackberry phone from EBay and paid 11800 rs for the phone it was described as a new phone on the however the phone was scratched and when I contacted eBay they refused to help and ask me to contact the seller and the seller ask me to contact eBay I think that is the difference between eBay and other sellers like flipkart is if u have a problem with the product u can easily get the refund but with eBay it's always a run around between the seller and eBay .ebay if u are listening and want to retain Ur customers help me get my refund my paisa pay I'd is 30768545568
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

How to claim refund

thlenga
Community Member
Hi,

I have recently bought an MSI GX660R-060US laptop from ebay usa. item ID 321029649985. the seller told he will ship it. but on the last day of shipping the seller contacted me and told me that UPS cannot assure the safety of the laptop so he will not be sending it and told me to refund the laptop. But i cannot find the refund option from my side. Plese help me out.

Regards,
thlenga
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

How to claim refund

pranabmisra2012
Community Member
I buy a micromax a89 Ninja Phone 02/03/2013 with emi but it not receive.My paisa pay id is-33236572111. isend mail and try to contact seller Mr. Tarun but not getting any reply.i just want to know which problem I call Aramex Corrier Service customer care but they told me some sale tax problem this phone is hold. and status will be showing hold. i just want to no which problem occard? i want my mobile or please send my balance you cut my credit card as soon as possible. your customer care not given proper information. your seller service for dispatching thing are very poor.second time i am not able to send any things online in your site.
thanks
please take a needful action.
regards,
Pranab Misra
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

How to claim refund

mu.ant
Community Member
Dear Ebay.in,

REF:
Claim ID: 180731
PaisaPay ID: 33230499160
Item number: 160942273333

Order for Laptop(HP Pavilion) was placed on 01.March.2013
for 38,678 INR.

Seller asserted he will ship item on 07.March.2013 after repeated ebay messages and email.

Ebay Guarantee Claim was raised on 8th March,2013 as seller didn't ship item nor did he respond to queries.

Seller called on Saturday (9th March,2013) saying he will deliver item by Monday (11th March, 2013); Well, he did not.

I've given up all hope of a mutually satisfying resolution with this seller.

Please, as requested earlier during Ebay Guarantee Claim, CONFIRM CANCELLATION AND REFUND of this order as I REQUIRE THE ITEM URGENTLY AND WILL PURCHASE IT ELSEWHERE ONCE YOU CONFIRM CANCELLATION/REFUND.

Please restore my faith in Ebay by responding/resolving this issue at the earliest.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

How to claim refund

tmart
Community Member
you should go to ebay guarantee claim and open claim there
Message 10 of 12
latest reply