cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How long does it take to process the refund? It has been 3 months now since I returned the product

I am really very disappointed with Ebay, to the extent that I have decided not to buy from ebay again. This was my first experience buying with Ebay and I've been literally tottured. I've made dozens of calls and finally when I got an email confirmation with a proper Service request acknowledgement SR# 1-34178699483that the refund will be processed, the refund did not come till now and its been over 1.5 months. I would not recommend any one to buy from ebay, given my experience. I really thought that ebay was a big brand, I chose to buy from it over other Indian brands and my decision seems to be completely wrong and this clearly has been a nightmare that's not ending. I am now going to start writiing on all possible forums to ensure that customers get a complete picture of the racket. The seller very smartly got me to remove feedback and ever since I don't have any official forum to complaint. The telephone customer support is erratic with some good and quite a few bad reps but none has given me a resolution. 

Paisapayid: 36581228349

Vishal Goswamy

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0