GOING TO CONSUMER FORUM AGAINST E-BAY!!!

shubhapst
Community Member
i was winning a Panasonic PT-LM2E mobile projector which was listed on a no reserve auction ending tomorrow. now suddenly the item has disappeared form this whole site! amazing..... i have not even been informed. wasted so much time to follow-up the item. all the sellers on this site are big cheats. if they are not earning huge profits, they will just end no reserve auctions without any reasons. they why the hell do they put no reserve auctions. not to mention the very high shipping charges. big cheats without any ethics i say and i am sure e-bay is a part of it.

i cant remember the name of the seller cause all details of the item have very cleverly been removed from my account. i think it was something like hot deals from pearl.

dont waste your time here. it is a big H O A X! i m gonna take up this matter to wherever. after all it is high time that we stop such idiotic sites waste our precious time.

i want to raise a rep in a consumer forum. anyone with me?
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

sastaitshop
Community Member
You must have got a confirmation mail after you placed a bid for the particular item.
Please check and provide details.

Note: ebay is just an platform which enables users from all around the world to come together and transact. We cannot blame ebay for any such incident directly.

besides if you are even planning to take any action or approach the law enforcement agencies -- WHAT will BE THE BASIS OF THE COMPLAINT. As you said you dont have any details..

Please try to find them and we shall together try to find the reason ...

GOING ON POSTING LIKE THIS ON EBAY COMMUNITY WONT REALLY HELP ... !! Sunny 🙂
()()()()())()

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

shubhapst
Community Member
The item was Panasonic LCD Multimedia Data Video Projector PT-LM2E, Listing number - 5812082876, Seller - hotdealsfrompearl. The seller was listed as a power seller and still..... I am sure eBay does some under-hand dealings with such crooks. This site is by no means fair.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Your allegations are too deep ... I will liek to inform you that EBAy is very strict with its policies and rules. Not even the best of Baazee Supersellers could stand against its policies.

Forget under-hand dealings. And as for the auction at times the auction is delisted for listing violations. And also at times the seller may himself close it early. However you cant force a seller to sell an item to you even if you have won it.

And i dont really think that the Laws here will help you much with it. Still you can use the contact us link in the HELP section and complain to ebay.

regards !! Sunny 🙂
()()()()())()

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

rajandeshmukh
Community Member
I AM ALSO SAILING IN THE SAME BOAT BUT ITS ALREADY DROWNED. AS I HAVE WON 2 ITEMS 1> NOKIA-3660 (6431010222) WITH FREE GIFTS FOR RS.7130/- INCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING FROM 'MOBIZONE 1' AND 2> A DISCMAN USING SONY TECHNOLOGY (5807454758) FOR RS.1435/- INCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING FROM 'I SHOPPEE'. I HAVE MADE FULL PAYMENTS BY CHEQUE & THE AMOUNT IS ALSO DEBITED FROM MY A/C ON 13 AND 16 OF September RESPECTIVELY. CONTACTED THE MOBIZONE 1 (MR. KHURUSH) SEVERAL TIMES ON HIS CELL 09866004000 BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE THE SAME IS WITH I SHOPPEE THERE IS NO CONTACT NO. AND NO RESPONSE TO MY MAILS. I HAVE PUT THIS MATTER IN DISPUTE WITH EBAY ON 30 September BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THERE SIDE TILL DATE.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS CASE? BECAUSE BOTH THE PARTIES ARE FROM ANDHRA-PRADESH. WHENEVER I TRY TO GIVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR BOTH THESE SELLERS IT NEVER REGISTERS.
REGARDS.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hi,

If the listing has dissappeared from the site, it means it has been removed by eBay.in and not the seller.

If a seller closes a listing early, the listing stay on the site with the reason listed why the seller has closed the item. No seller can close an item without giving any reason.

However many a times eBay.in closes listings of sellers for violations of its policies. This is required to maintain a safe and fair marketplace.

When a listing is closed by eBay.in, eBay as per is policy is supposed to send an email to the bidders on the auction giving them the reason why the listing was closed. However eBay.in mail servers are having huge problems since day 1 and these mails do not go to the concerned parties and hence the immense confusion.

You can contact eBay via the Help link and ask them why the listing was closed:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

I have seen the seller has again listed the same prodcut: item id: 5816164007. You may again bid on it and God willing you may emerge the highest bidder.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

kohc0004
Community Member
Hi all, I discover a better auction site and you can get branded products nearly at 70% discount or more, with full factory warranty guaranteed.

Get the good deal now
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

victoria_edward
Community Member
If you dont have any record,you cant go to cosumer court.Can you give item#?
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Dear All

Please beware of Ebay.in as they are the biggest cheater and fraud company one could come across, they claim PaisaPay
which means you pay them your money and they will cheat you with there local vendors present on there website
when called them they said we are just a platform we are not selling you the product, then who the hell is selling, do we know the person who is selling it?
are we directly paying it to the vendor?

Finally i would like to let you know that i reciently bought a product named below from a vendor present on Ebay and when i recived it, its a duplicate copy
of samsung which is very well sold by Ebay and the vendor online.

I would like to bring this to Samsung notice also that this is how Ebay is playing with them and providing local products under there roof to customers and making good money.

Perosnally i am going to file a case against Ebay india and make them realise all there terms and condition soon.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply