Fraud by Blue Dart / Claim refund

cyborg5021a
Community Member
Hi,

I had an strange exp. with one item i bought @ ebay. The seller shipped the item and the Blue Dart delivery guy delivered it to some third person since my house was closed.

The third person claimed to be my brother which i countered with and told the Blue Dart that about it.
The third person is now not handing over the item to either me or the courier guy.

Now when bluedart couldnt recover the item, they are trying to prove it as its my fault since my house was close so they can deliver it anyone near my house and claims to be my relative.

I am just shocked with the Bluedart dirty politics and cheap tactics to save thr ass off. I had an good impression of BlueDart which ofcourse no more the case.

Now the Qs is: Will i get my refund claim?
Fact 1) The item was supposed to be shipped to me as

Name: yyyyy
c/0 Name xxx
xxxxx

but the item got delivered to some third person zzzz who claimed to be my brother which ofcourse i counter claimed to bluedart.

I have initiated my refund claim though i m new to ebay, i am a bit tensed with the process.

Thanks
cyborg
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
You must get your refund i hope.You have no mistake on your part.Any ways do not hesitate to lodge a police complaint against the courier company and the third person who claimed to be your relative.He can be booked under identity fraud and inform him you are going to do it.And now the courier company cannot prove that he is your brother or anything and when the Item not received case is taken to account you can submit the FIR copy to ebay as a proof.Since the seller will submit proof of delivery you must have a strong document to support your cause.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

aditya9128
Community Member

Below is my case,

Hi,

Paisapay ID 35687682311
Bluedart AirWaybill No : 69049554652
Reference No : 3568768231171

I am highly disappointed with Bluedart services. I had provided with my office address and my mobile number, however when Bluedart person came for the delivery of the shipment, receptionist at my office could not reach me. In this circumstances Bluedart or delivery boy should contact me over the phone, it did not happen.

On top of it the status mentioned in track order shows that consignee refused to accept the shipment!!! How on earth bluedart can mention that consignee has refused to accept the shipment where consignee is not even aware that shipment had arrieved??

While calling up Bluedart customer care at Mumbai, I was told that sorry sir as per our company policy we do not call up the customer if the shipment is not delivered, instead we drop a sorry card. While asking that why the delivery boy mentioned that consignee is refused to accept the shipment, where in fact the consignee was not even aware that his shipment was arrived. The CS executive kept on repeating the same thing that your receptionist said you are not available in office. Then I asked If bluedart drop the sorry card as per the policy, then why sorry card was not dropped with receiptionist? There was no answer.

Now today when i was informed by the ebay seller that sir why have you refused to collect the shipment? That time I came to know about the whole thing.

I had requested the bluedart customer care to deliver the shipment before 3 PM as I am not available in office post 3 PM, the customer service person says then we will deliver it tomorrow!! Saturday and Sunday are weekly offs, so if the shipment is not delivered today then it will get postponed till Monday. Asked the CS person to transfer the call to senior, then call was put on hold for about a minute or two and I was told that the Sr Person is not on desk!!

What a great service offered by Bluedart. Kindly try to avoid Bluedart services especially for Mumbai. Even a cheap local courrier makes sure to call up the customer if he is not available at the time of delivery. But bluedart's company policy is, we will drop a sorry card, if its thrown to dustbin by your building sweeper or you do not see the delivery card then its your badluck. As per bluedart's company policy, they will not bother to call you.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Courier name:BLUE DART
Airway bill number:

Hi,

I also had a very bad experience with Blue Dart...

I had ordered a gift for my son, and instead of delivering it, Bluedart guys are just posting 'Consignee Adress not Tracable' for past 2 days.. I have called Blue Dart 4 times about this issue to ask why this guy has not even bothered to call us, before posting such a message?

Finally the guy called today and said we should collect the item from there office as they do not have delivery boys...

Can I just refuse to accept this delivery by Blue Dart, as it is evident that they are posting fake messages on site...

As it turns out the office is just 5 min. walking distance from my home and yet the guy has the nerve to post that adress is untracable...

This is obviously a case of fraud and I intend to do something about it...

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I would like to request Ebay, Kindly do not send shipment through Blue Dart in future especially if you are sending to Goa, You have send the shipment through Blue Dart, I called those people customer care they kept telling me its reaching just any moment and at 7 pm they updated that they were unable to locate my address as no landmark mentioned, they say they were unable to locate around 3:30 pm, which is a lie as I have clearly mentioned my address landmark mobile number and also the main road and my house is on main road, I have not received my parcel yet ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I Ordered a TV Sony KDL 40W700C. The seller shipped. But this bluedart gave me someone else parcel which is a Gas stove burner. I was not at home and my wife received it. On that package there is no name. I raised a claim but my gut feeling is saying that I got scammed and fraud by bluedart for 40000 /- INR

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

jashre_42
Community Member
I cancel my order, order id is 59897858904
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

riccha28
Community Member

At 11am today on 12th sep 2016 your courier boy misbehaved with me and my dad and said "I won't deliver the parcel unless you pay cash first". I asked to show him the policy of the company where do's n dont are wrritten.After repetitive request he said I will consider your product CANCELLED. I have the call recording against that courier boy. I called him twice and he said maam I will consider your order cancelled else if you don't pay first. I said atleast give me the order I want to open and check it, he said NO.

I want the needful and speedy action against him and a apology is also required. Else I will take legal action against him and yourself.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

priyratu
Community Member
It is your fault only if you were not at home then you should inform it to the courier boy....
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

riccha28 

moron ,

U have to pay first to get the parcel since its a COD order .

and for your type of buyer's we seller always facing problems 

Just get lost from Ebay .

Message 10 of 12
latest reply