Fraud Seller

anisa_fathima
Community Member
I had a terrible experience in my very first transaction in Ebay. Buyers please be careful. The seller Japanese_mall has cheated me out of both my money and item. He sent the item a MONTH after i ordered for it, and then when it was not compatible with my phone, he agreed to send a replacement. I sent the item back within a couple of days. This happened in January 2006, and now, even after three months and after several calls from my side, he hasn't sent the replacement. Now he doesnt even answer my calls. I request the buyers to be very careful while dealing with this seller. His ratings are very bad too (only about 66%) and two of them have similar complaint as me. Since he took so long, now i cant even leave a feedback on that item. So the seller is cunning as well.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Fraud Seller

ammukj
Community Member
Just take down the sellers details, everything on the deal get printouts. Go see a good lawyer, get your case registered with the Consumer Forum in your district and see the effect.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Fraud Seller

techchase
Community Member
Hmm had you filed a Dispute against the seller ..??

Always leave the feedback on time ... Later if the matter is resolved you can always accept a mutual agreement ..

Mail ebay cust support and ask for help.

The previous idea is also good if amount involved is high

Regards
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Fraud Seller

hangme1410
Community Member
Do not depend on ebay since you will not get any help from these people. ebay is a lot no action. Buyers are extremely unsafe on this site unlike when baazee was around. Then I was not worried at all. File a complaint in the consumer forum.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Fraud Seller

kashmirsapphire
Community Member
you have zero ratings,even i m being cheated on ebay but i got to learn that ebay's decision are vastly dependent on user ratings.people with higher ratings are given favour.
i hope u will get justice.
and i hope i will get too.
regards.
happy buying/selling on ebay.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Fraud Seller

nmodi05
Community Member
I baught a Phone in October 2012. Seller described it as Excellent condition. When I received it, it's camera was faulty. So, I asked for refund.
Then seller asked me to return it then he will issue a refund he said. I returned item but he did not refunded me. I tried to contact eBay and Paypal but no one is there to here your voice.

I
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Fraud Seller

ddrishi
Community Member
BE CAREFUL OF BUYING ONLINE THROUGH E-BAY

I placed an order for a portable cycle pump and made the payment. The pump received was not working so I lodged a complaint with them. They agreed to may refund but not through cash but through a credit voucher which I could use for buying other products. Just in order to use that voucher, I placed an order for two tubes of Lakme Sun Cream. I did receive the sun cream but with an expiry date just three months away. I was left with no option but to use three large tubes within 3 months or throw away the unused. Ebay said that this does not entitle me to raise any claim as the product was according to its description. Next I ordered for Xiaomi Power Bank but what I received was a totally fake one. When I raised a claim on this, Ebay said that the seller had mentioned that it is OEM so it was not supposed to be original. It is shameful that Ebay allows fake products to be sold. Ebay says that there's is an open market place and anyone can sell anything. Please be careful while buying anything online except when you are buying from a reputed seller or agency.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply