Fraud Ebay and Fraud Seller

arps2k
Community Member

I had bought Panasonic T21 smart phone on 20th April.  The phone was defective on arrival as it never got charged. I raised a claim.  They told me to submit a DOA by visiting service center.  I went to service center and they admitted that the phone is defective but couldnt give DOA letter as there was no invoice copy. The seller had only sent me the Ebay order copy and no invoice.  I contacted EBay over phone but since hold time was long and i was at work i disconnected and gave them details via chat and also updated the claim appropriately.  I called one day before claim last day and spoke with someone regarding same who assured me claim person would call me same day to resolve the issue but there was no call. I have proof of the chat i had with Ebay and the Call that i had made a day before claim expired.  Still Ebay rejected my claim now stating I didnt notify them regarding no invoice. But i had notified them via Chat and i have an email confrmation of the same. The Sellers phone number is turned off from the time i got the product and he doesnt reply to emails .....How can i get a refund now?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0