cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fake Buyer Protection. Fraud ebay guarantee

mahrooft
Community Member

I bought a powerbank, was not delivered to me. Instead, shown delivered to some one else the very next day after placing the order. Product was to be sent from Delhi to Kerala. It requires minimum 3 days.

This has been such a cheating upon me. You say 'dont worry buy happy'

But you well played a fraud game on me dear ebay. What buyer protection you are giving.. a big zero, nothing else.

This was very disappointing, and much arrogant from the part of ebay. Never expected from ebay.

From my couirier tracking data it is crystal clear that the product has not reached me. Inspite of that, inspite of multiple emails and multiple phone calls to customer care (more than 7 calls) the claim was closed from the side of ebay saying that claim rejected since i have successfully confirmed that i have received my order; how can it ever happen?

You never bothered to help me.
Each time i call i was given false promise of 'an urgent callback has been arranged'. Nothing happened, no one called.

If this happened unexpectedly please help me. If you dont, i will not stop here. I will find time to take this matter to consumer court.

My order details:

PaisaPay ID: 41415594766
Claim ID: 1574331
Date purchased: 22/12/2015
Date shown as delivered: 23/12/2015
Date claim raised: 29/12/2015
Tracking details:
http://dotzot.azurewebsites.net/GUI/Tracking_New/WebSite/TrackConsignment_new.Aspx?track_flag=A&CONS...

Pls note the courier booking date (19/12/2015) but i purchased only on 22/12/2015. And the delivery date is 23/12/2015. Still you cant understand i am innocent and my money should be returned???

Once in phone spoke to one Mr. Raman Preeth, supervisor on 07/01/2016. He was one among many to say 'a callback has been arranged, case has been moved to the backend team and blah blah blah...'

Last phone conversation details:
Phone conversation date: 12/1/16
Call ref no: 1-64092581514
What was the promise in the call: "claim has been reopened wait for another 10 days." I know this is again going to be another fraud play on me; so writing this mail.

I will wait for a reply for 48 hours. If no reply, i will have to take it to the court.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mahrooft
Community Member
The product was worth โ‚น1045
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The way ebay operates,it is not transperent with its actions

Message 3 of 3