cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay is not more than a bunch of thieves and fraudulent people

snig1018
Community Member

Ebay people don't know who their boss is. For example, I am asking on the chat that I need to talk to someone who can take decisions and be responsible, but always the person seated on the other side, answered that he or she don't know. How funny? They don't know the name of their employer, then why are they working like this?

I cancelled my order, it was a pair of shoes... a good one but the arrogancy of the seller forced me to cancel it. The seller told that he will not send me the order, because I submited negative feedback for him. And now I am facing this non-sense of ebay people.

I am feeling helpless, because there is no email id, no phone no., no name and nothing of use in such situation.

I was told that it will take maximum 5 days (not 5 working days), to settle the claim, but i am on the 9th day, and still asking for a solution of the same.

The tele-caller or the chat executives make false claims and false statements, and ...

REALLY REALLY DISAPPOINTING.

KHA GAYE MERE PAISE YE LOG. BHIKHARI SE BHI BADTAR HAIN YE LOG.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

akjain4
Community Member
I agree with you
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

karneek
Community Member
Same here. Waiting for my refund since two months. Can you believe it? These people are nothing but historical thieves.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Goto consumer court sites like akosha online for your complaint they will send legal notice and u will get your money refunded or file class action lawsuit.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply