Ebay is a Fraud and will be shut down soon

kris_w
Community Member

I purchased a Dell Poweredge 2950 Server on Ebay India on 23rd Jan. The server arrived badly damaged and unuseable on the 27th of jan. I immediately raised a claim and Ebay customer support assured me that they will resolve it wthon a few days. Then the "few days" became 20 days. This was their supposed "timeline" for resolution.

It is the 20th of Jan today, and no resolution and no refund!!!! 3 days over their timeline.

My personal experience is that the so called "Customer Support" agents are all outsoured emplyees who just take a few calls every day, do their 8 hour shifts and do not care about ny of the customers. They will just make empty promises to get you off the phone, and they are unsupervised by anyone with anuthority in the company. Even the GRIVENANCE DEPARTMENT WILL LIE TO YOU!!!!!!!

I suggest anyone who has a griveance against Ebay with unresolved issues contact me. We can file a class action suit against Ebay India. I hope we can recover what they have fradulently taken from us.

If I have 5 Ebay customers willing to file a class action suit, I will pay for the legal fees. I want to see these arrogant thieves taken down!! I have lately noticed that Ebay India is turning into a masssive fraud upon the consumer. Their management seems to be either asleep or in cahoots with the fraudulent activities. Nobody at Ebay gives a damn if you pay good money and receive damaged goods. 

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF ONLINE FRAUD, STOP PURCHASING ON EBAY!!!!!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0