cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay doing Fraud with Buyers.. Sellers cheating buyers with Ebay.. Ebay protect sellers

vabo4177
Community Member

This is regarding Claim ID 1849456. This claim ID was recently closed wrongly. (actually Ebay cheated me)

I bought this item of 2 lcd which came as one pack (seller saved shipping cost by sending both in one pack) which costed me 3400. I found that one of the LCD of Mi4i not working and I was that time in Delhi and I called up seller to resolve the same twice but seller didn’t pickup my call neither he called me back (please listen to attached call between buyer and seller).

Later, I call seller and he didn’t want that I raise a claim on Ebay, hence, I was suspicious and I asked Ebay to first get the item deliver to ebay for inspection and then send it to Seller (because seller could say that the item is broken) so there was a call from Ebay between, seller and buyer and Ebay and all parties were agreed that the item first would be delivered to Ebay and Ebay would send it to Seller. (please listen attached recording)

Then there was reverse pickup arranged by Ebay but unfortunately the courier guy didn’t come on the committed day. I made a call to Ebay (please listen attached the 1st followup call) and then again arranged and the entire day my mother was waiting at home but again the courier guy didn’t come.

I again followed up (listen attached 2nd follow up recording) but again there was no pickup done from ebay despite committed by them.

I already told ebay that I am leaving country on 9th April so I want pickup to happen but pickup was never happened neither Ebay told me to send the item directly to seller before I left India and ebay just kept on arranging reverse pickup which didn’t happen.

Now I got a email from Ebay few days back that I need to send the Item back to seller within 2 days and in the email nowhere mention that I need to send to seller because reverse pickup could not be done. Now how could I send the item to seller when there was agreement between seller, buyer and Ebay that first the item should be deliver to Ebay only.

I was in Delhi and before raising a Claim I called up seller two times in a day so that I could show him the LCD but neither seller responded my call nor he called me back again (please listen attached conversation between buyer and seller). Seller also said that lot of times he received item broken so I don’t wanted to take risk and I wanted to first deliver to Ebay and Ebay was agree but Ebay could never arrange reverse pickup.

Now how can I send the item to seller without clearly Intimation from Ebay saying that reverse pickup could not be done and I can sent the item to Seller directly.

Now on behalf of me my friend Pradeep called ebay and the person from ebay told us to send the item directly to seller and we did that and now seller is lying and saying that one item which was not working is in working condition and other item which was working delivered to him in damaged condition.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay doing Fraud with Buyers.. Sellers cheating buyers with Ebay.. Ebay protect sellers

vabo4177
Community Member

Refund my money 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

ebay fake company ,fake product please dont purchase any product from ebay

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

dhanishmg
Community Member
eBay very worst service. no buyer protection
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

dhanishmg
Community Member
All the other shopping sites including new comers providing neat and accurate service where as eBay is a waste. Hidden policies in eBay guarantee scheme..for each and everything they are asking to contact seller.As we are buying from ebay we won't have any contact with these sellers. So chance of return refund nothing takes care.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Ebay ki ma ka bhosda
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Bhikari paise kamane hai to apne ma bahen ko bhejo mera pass
Message 7 of 7
latest reply