Ebay court

5262jas
Community Member
I had one seller appeal against my rating in Ebay court. I had seen his complaint. Then I gave the reply. The seller is supposed to respond to my reply. Ebay court does not show that. Why is that? Now there are no document of that court process. The other courts keep the record of the process for a very long time. Why cant Ebay do that?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay court

rahulg75
Community Member
I purchased Led tv from ebay. But I have worst experince regarding the service. I had paid the whole amount (paisapay id 40774085102) but could not receive my item from last 24 days.Many times Try to contact the seller through mail but no responce. I complaint to ebay team but no result ( complaint id 1407659). when I complaint to blue dart corrier service they told me item is missing somewhere contact shipper . But shipper is not responding.....
Can any one tell me what to do now??
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay court

Dear Sir

I bought a New DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter DRONE,2.7K Video Camera 3 Axis Gimba Price: Rs. 65,500.00 from ebay online
for this item i transferred the payment through sbi net banking on 22 april 2016 .the deadline for the item recieved is 6 may but i didnt recieve the item.
When i go through inquiry the item is delivered in ujjain but the actual address is vikram nagar khor tehsil jawad, distt. neemuch (M.P.) which is mentioned on shipping address on ebay . i didnt mention anywhere ujjain in my shipping address. when i talk to dtdc courier ujjain office he told me that this is not his responsibilty to deliver wrong address.
i am suffering from last 6 days to get satisfied answer.

After above all this process I was claim for refund on 10/5/16 but i didnt get refund my money in my account. the time line of refund was 3 days which are over today.

sir also i tried to  contact with customer support number but they are not picking my phone.

also i request for seller contact no. but i didnt get reply.

sir it is request you to please do needful help.

regards

Ganpat Meghwal

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay court

Respectesd sir,today iam ricived one coriour ebay.in item:hm 1000 blue tooth,but the item not,worked,please refound inmy amount:Rs:399.my number:9247112558,thirupati,my name:D.sivakumar.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply