cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay cheating customers with out giving refunds

I given a complaint regarding refund pending for the paisapay id 37746285164. I spoken many times with ebay customer support but no one given correct info. If you are unable to solve my issue and ebay require any funds means i'm ready to donate more money from my end also. but please dont cheat customers by not refunding for their undelivered products for which i'm fighting with ebay from past two months. I raised ebay claim but the claim was closed without even solving the issue. I was not yet provided even a decent reply from ebay. one ebay executive provided me a fake email id to which i was aked by him to send my bank account statement as a proof to show refund was not received and asked to to provide all details in mail. I did the same what he told and the maid id he given is paisapay.docs@ebay.com to which the mails were not delivered. I want to know whether ebay is lack of funds and I'm ready to donate for ebay if they approach me genuinely. Please don't cheat or neglect a customer like me who is using ebay from past many years. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Same here ..i havnt recevd d product or my refund ..its almost 2 months ..i hv spoken many times to customer care but no reaction ..i jst wana knw r u ppl going to refund me or not ..
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Message 3 of 3
latest reply