Ebay Cheating people

I have raised the claim but my problem was not solved i sent so many mails also but of no use every time received reply that you will get the solution and will get item but very shocking no body cares . seller sent me only one item whereas i deposited amount for two and see how smart the seller was that he sent the invoice of two  ,i talked to him also and he also promised to send the other one as he said by mistake it happened but after calling him so many times every time he promised but never sent . so i request you to please send my item other wise i have to take some legal action.

Really EBAY is cheating people 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay Cheating people

s.pree7
Community Member

agree with you

had a similar experience

and they disable feedback option within few days

had bad experience with seller

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ebay Cheating people

As they are not listening to our problems even though i provided details but then also they keep on asking stupid things . Moreover when they say sorry for inconvinence caused we have forwarded your case then it really feels just to go and screw these people... I am planning to post all the complaints on social media to create awareness in people otherwise they cheat so many people . I have not seen such cases in Amazon and snapdeal ... Rather i can say Amazon is number one , once i got some defective item and when i told them about this they changed that item within no time without asking stupid questions 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ebay Cheating people

I am with you I also have all calls recorded of how ebay cheat buyers and defend sellers ..

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ebay Cheating people

Ebay cheated me too. I received a damaged item and raised a claim. Ebay requested me to upload the images, I uploaded it twice and even cross verfied with customer care on the receipt, but they reejected the claim saying that they didn't receive the images. I still have the chat history which I had with ebay customer care in which they accepted that they received the item. So I'm going to consumer court.

Please register your complaint in http://www.consumercourt.in

Message 5 of 5
latest reply