cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-bay is most fake online shopping site, fake products and no customer support at all

I purchased scratch gaurd n body cover for my cell phone about a month back. Both items doesn't fix properly on the cell phone, I did contact with suplier and e-bay customer care several times by e-mail, but till date none of them bother to contact me. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

E-bay is most fake online shopping site, fake products and no customer support at all

Avoid online shopping from e-bay portal.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Avoid online shopping from e-bay portal.
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

there are few thing which are not adives to be purchased online, like used mobile and other accessories. Even if you buy moble cover from local shop there is no gurantee that it will fit like hand in glove. I treid this too.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

e bay makes false members and doesnt resolve the refund problems. i purchased a battery for my mobile phone through them from international market. the product was defective. the seller told me to approach e bay guarantee but the executive without applying his mind rejected the claim and i lost my money on a defective product

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

amanjohn3
Community Member

Yes, same thing appen to me, I bought flip cover 12on days back and the said cover does not fit my mobile, I contacted ebay and supplier but none bothered  and they are non-responsive.

those who reading these reviews, pl do not buy anything from ebay otherwise you will repeant latter.

there are pathetic.

Thanks

amanjon3

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

it's funny isn't !!
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Yes. E-bay takes money very promptly without getting confirmation from the seller whether he has got product in stock or not. I had to buy a laptop and paid Two times to e-bay in this month but both times I did not get the product. Now I can not dare to buy expensive prodcuts from e-bay. One should not buy more than Rs.500.oo products online.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

sobti66
Community Member

MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PLEASANT AT EBAY. THE SYSTEM WORKS WELL. TRY TO AVOID SELLERS WITH THE LOWER RATINGS. SELLERS WITH HIGHER RATINGS AND HIGHER NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS ARE THE SAFEST BET. ONE OR TWO BAD SELLERS DOES NOT MEAN THE SYSTEM IS BAD.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

There is saying "THE DOG CAN BARK AND BARK, BUT THE MOON STILL SHINES" 🙂

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

lol..say this when u make a purchase from eBAY, that time lets see who barks and who shines!!

Message 10 of 16
latest reply