Duplicate and damaged item has been sold to me

achh3998
Community Member

I purchased a pair of shoes from Ebay on 07.08.2015. Item code of the shoes is ***and item title is "Nike Air max 2015 Brand New Shoes" size 9 UK. Seller ID is ***. Name of the seller is ***. Amount was prepaid through Paisapay using Paytm Mobile service on 07.08.2015. I received the shoes on 10.08.2015

There are two main issues:

1. Sole of one of the shoe is damaged. Sole pasting is torn off and the sole is partially detached from the base at back of the shoes.

1. Since shoes were damaged, I had shown the shoes to an authorized Nike dealer. He confirmed me that the shoes are fake one. I am wearing Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok for the whole life. These shoes are really delicate, I can easily notice it. Sole of this type of shoes is never so delicate. Stuff and quality of the shoes is not up to the mark. Pasting gum of the shoes is visible. Number on the bar-code on the shoes is also fake. Further there is no bar-code number and manufacturing information on the box of the shoes. Air punch of the shoes is also very delicate. I can easily press the air punch of the shoes. This punch should be very had. I checked the original shoes on the authorized Nike store. It was really hard to press the air punch of the original shoes present in the authorized Nike store. These things clearly show that the shoes are not the original one.

Therefore I want my money to be refunded.

I am trying to contact both seller and ebay customer care executive but seller is not picking up my call and ebay guys are not making my claim settled. It takes around 30 minutes to pick the call by ebay customer care executive. I am fed of calling both. Ebay guys are just avoiding the matter. Clearly they don't want to settle the claim. Their after sales service is just pathetic. I got a call from claim department of Ebay on 14.08.2015. I talked to him and tried to convince him. But he sent a report that my number was switched off. My claim in pending for this reason "Buyer to provide Proof of 'Item not as described'". I have replied to this issue on 14.08.2015 but still there is no response.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0