Does Ebay Guarantee work really?

I had purchased samsung tab on 29/1. Did not received yet. Initiated refund on 9th Feb. Useless!!
Filed a claim today.. I wonder if anything gonna happen till I approach Consumer Court and ask for compensation for harassment over and above paid amount. does anyone have any past experience of ebay cash refund upon non-receipt of goods???

Please help.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

devendrakumar2013
Community Member
As i have seen comments from other byers i don't think customer support will help for refund,I am facing also.
Think about other options to get your money back.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

thanks for reply!!!
today they made a conference call with seller and the claim was closed with a "refund request approved" decision and email was received by me mentioning the same. Now, just looking forward to my money in my a/c, anmd not in theirs.. 😛

Now, need to wait and watch if they gonna do what they said. If not I shall move consumer court with not only refund; but also compensation for harassment. I have few lawyers buddies, who will take care of the counter-deal..

Whatever happens will update here for common benefit..
by the way, any word of advice from any experienced guys??
thanks
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

got the refund! took about one more week.
I continue to keep faith on ebay! Purchased the same product yesterday from a top-rated seller over here. And now got the tracking. Its been shipped! the deal this time is much bettr.. for same product i had to pay 2.5k less!! They used insurace in-transit and BLUE DART is a cool guy, I suppose..
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Did not work for me as well. I purchased a Bly Ray player and it was shipped without remote. File an eBay claim and eBay says that the listing does not say that a remote will be shipped with the player. In 2 minutes, the claim was rejected and closed. This is my last transaction on Global eBay. My teenager nephew advised me a lot not to transact on eBay citing such challenges and after all he was so right. Even the younger ones realize the promises that ebay does not keep on it's customers.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

pkum6673
Community Member
Hhahaha yor are also made fool my ebay. 2 min silence for u.they always end the conversation with refund but Never PAID. They were also end my conversation with refund but didn't paid yet. It's more than four month, getting approval for refund. You should must keep a record of chat session. According to me you should record the call you will make to eBay care. It will help a lot to win your case.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply