cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not buy product from *** and no help from ebay team

Recently I buy product Benetton Sport Men perfume 100ml from one of their seller (***) but when I have received product it was not as described and lt looked like damaged or duplicate one. I have raise concern through ebay guarantee but it was rejected stating ebay will not take guarantee on quality of product, contact seller directly, when I contacted seller and send out snap of product, seller was agreed that product was not in good condition but they are refused to accept this fact that product which they sent is not the same which I received. I told them  as ebay is not ready to take responsibility to replacement then we can resolve this issue mutually, infact I was ready to bare courier charges to sent product back. I have made 3-4 calls to seller regularly and they kept avoiding me and speaks arrogantly and ultimately refused to give replacement. I have spent Rs 900 for this product and now my entire money gone waste. 

I am writing this message to make aware other buyers and not to buy any product from seller ***. I expected at least ebay come forward and help to resolve this issue and responsibility of product replacement but unfortunately I am highly disappointed with organization like ebay with such irresponsible behaviour. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Do not buy product from *** and no help from ebay team

mextaa
Community Member
Forget eBay. it's turned into a Crappy website with no respect for buyers
Message 2 of 2
latest reply