cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Defective Product. Accessories Missing. Product pack not sealed.

anshumanbhasin123
Community Member
Item No.280491172002 Sennheiser MX 90 Sport Twist-to-Fit Earphones.
Seller max4best72

Hi,

This is with reference to my purchase of the earphones, the product was received by me on time as per schedule. The seller was co-operative and had no problems till then.
However, when package was opened the product was in a semi sealed condition and the accessories (plug set and carry case) were missing.
I contacted the seller regarding this and was told that Octroi might have opened the package and the same must have dropped out. I told him that the package is not sealed and he informed me that he has opened the pack and tested the product before dispatch (is he allowed to do that? the product details mentions original packaging, it hardly remains original packaging if it is opened).
I believed his word and later realised that I have been made a fool as there is no Octroi in Delhi and Mumbai too would not check outgoing packets as Octroi is for incoming products only.
Still, I used the product and to my utter shock realised that the product itself was defective.
This was brought to the notice of the seller and he offered to refund my amount. I informed him that I want a replacement product and not a refund and was informed that there were no more of the same left with him.
I had won the same on auction and now believe that the product was put on auction as the accessories were already missing and the product was defective. Moreover, as per the seller he had already opened the product for testing.
Request you to kindly investigate.
Thanks,
Anshuman Bhasin.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Mini otg missing
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

My paisa id 45924208948
Message 3 of 3
latest reply