Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint ignored... no reply.. no update since 20days in ebay garantee

mukesh1208
Community Member
Claim ID : 2233601
PaisaPay ID : 43246521446

issue Item not recived so raised Ebay guarantee. 

ordered product on 4th Aug. raised claim on 13 aug. got call from customer care that will update with 48 hours.  but no udpate. when I called them they said no update from courier partnet.  till 23rd  Aig did not recived any update. then I logg complaint with FEDEX about status with Complaint number 0823005573. on 25th Aug they confrim that ITEM LOST but settlement will be done with EBAY as they are shipper.   on 26th called customer care but still dont had any update.  today when I said to customer care supervisor KAPIL that FEDEX has confrim me that I tem is lost but EBAY not able to get this detail in 15 days ??   He me to get Athourised latter from FEDEX  that ITEM IS LOST and submit it to EBAY then we will process refund...  He also said that I have to wait for 20 days to complete EBAY Gaurantee resolution period  in Highly unprofessional and unethelical way.  they dont have any information. they cannt escalted things internaly then can see only what I can see on EBAY website..   they can not connect me to claim departement. they standart script for everythning and every call recived to them FRUSTATING  VERY VERY FURSTRATING.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0