Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint against ebay Guarantee/claims department and the seller

kbal7301
Community Member

PaisaPay ID : 43375592690

Claim ID : 2260589

yes my previous complaint have some bad words...because the responseability of ebay claim department does not provide proper solution. It is the reason for customer's angry against the ebay...i bought one sewing machine from ebay, seller does not stated any description, all sewing machine comes with foot pedel+power adapter, without power adapter+foot pedal even we can't check  the machine its running or not..its a branded product(usha) comes with all needed parts...here adapter and foot pedal is not a aditional part of machine. its comes with sewing machine. The seller does not provide foot pedal and power adapter...that means seller intentially takes out the power adapter and foot pedal from the machine...the order value is  Rs 5,699.00 but now the machine is useless because we can't use without power adapter+foot pedal...Ebay quarantee claim customer service's person contacted through phone...she told machine means one machine without power adapter+foot pedal.. seller also not stated these type of description but she told the machine you received as per the description...i am seriously very angry with quarantee claim depatment...my claim is rejected by ebay.. now machine useless, my money waste seller not atten my phone call totaly waste of time with ebay. i am a good buyer but ebay cheated me... i can't sell the sewing machine without power adapter+foot pedal...i can't even sleep because Rs 5699 is waste its my half of monthly salary...

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0