Complaint against Ebay India

priyankagra
Community Member
Complaint for non receipt of refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832

i have got a mail from Aarti S from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 31497991832,Item number:120914629792 & will be credited in my bank account in 2-3 working days but still i have not received my refund in my bank account & when i contacted ebay india through email,phone support,facebook post about my refund processing date & all transactions details regarding my refund they are even not bothered to reply me & solve my issue.This is just disgusting.Ebay India is just playing with buyer's hard earned money.now if i dont get my refund in next 5 working days ill take legal action against ebay india for harassing a buyer.kindly refund my money immediately.

I have already filed complaint against ebay at National Consumer Co-ordination council Complaint Docket no. -: 42165/2/2012

my ebay india user id is priyankagra

Kind Attention;- Aarti S,ebay claims team

i still have not got my refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832?my refund Claim # 101332 file for Item # 120914629792,PaisaPay ID 31497991832 has already been approved by Aarti S from ebay claims team but still i have not got my refund in my account.when did you processed my refund?kindly provide me all refund transaction details regarding my refund immediately so that i can check with my bank regarding same.
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

psbhaskar
Community Member
eBay is delaying the refund.

Providing the false information to the customers.

PaisaPay ID 33361983526,

eBay is not providing the proper solution, rather they are trying to cheat the customer.
Message 21 of 51
latest reply

zkstuns
Community Member
Ebay.in guarantee claim ID: 204358

A fraud Ebay seller sent me a fake phone as against the listed Apple iPhone 4S.

Ebay claim adjuster took as many as 22 days to call me, that too after 2 reminders.

Thereafter, he asked me to send the item back to the seller. And gave me 72 hrs. to submit the return tracking no. and the scan of the return shipping label to get my refund.

Within 24 hrs. I provided both these to ebay claims department and called to confirm that they indeed got it. They said Yes.

It's been 13 days now since the item was delivered back to the seller and my refund has not yet been processed by the adjuster.

To much of my shock, after getting the item delivered back to the seller, this adjuster asked the seller to send him a letter saying that the item is a genuine Apple iPhone 4S.

What ?

If this was needed, why didn't the adjuster do this before asking me to ship it back ??

On top of that, the deadline for the seller to provide such a lame proof is now 8 days overdue and my refund has still not been processed.

I've been calling ebay everyday since last week and the only answer I get is that the claim adjuster is waiting for the proof from seller.

Both this fraud seller and this ebay claim adjuster have taken me for a ride. I never expected such un-professionalism by ebay, India, especially when I have 189 all 100% positive buying feedbacks and the seller related to this case as 9 negative feedbacks out of 35 already and has 4 cases running against him (I'm in touch with other ebay buyers who have been frauded by this seller and hence, we know there are at least 4 cases running against him.

I'm not sure why is ebay favoring such fraud sellers. I smell something fishy here.

Thinking of lodging a FIR against the seller and a consumer court compalaint against Ebay, India.

Sorry Ebay !! It's only you who force genuine buyers to go ahead with such stern actions against you and your fraud sellers.

Indians, beware of Ebay, India. Me personally, will never ever think of using Ebay, India in my life again !!
Message 22 of 51
latest reply

I bought a mobile phone from Ebay worth INR 28,000 on 13 Nov. The seller shipped a wrong product after 1 week of sale date. I tried to contacted him on phone and email but no response from his side. I raised a claim against it on 21 Nov to  get refund of my money. 

It's one month past , I am following the  Ebay via chat  everyday since and escalated issue many time but no response from ebay. I also send mail to insellerverification@ebay.com 5 days ago with images of wrong product delivered. I am tired of contacting ebay everyday and get no resolution from it.

The purchase details are as follows:
Claim ID:339258
PaisaPay ID:34993736602
Item number:331064923350

I am writing this mail as final try to make thing sort out. After that I will proceed with legal steps to sort out this ; As It's huge amount and can't afford to give such a  charity to ebay.

It's my humble request to refund my full money(already covered with 100% money back guarantee ) ASAP. RESOLVE IT.

Message 23 of 51
latest reply

I purchased an ipad mini through Ebay which was displayed for Apx 16500 and same day same product was few rupees more than 17000 on ***. I trusted Ebay and booked the product as I wanted to gift it to my son on his birthday. When I was expecting delivery of product I instead recieved an email from seller that due to some issues delivery might be delayed. I discussed it with him on phone also and he asked me to wait for few more days and after few days I again recieved an email that order has been cancelled due to unavailability of stock and same supplier was still posting it for 21900. Now I could not book an ipad at any place as I don't know wether I will recieve an ipad or refund becoz if I book at some other place and if I get it from ebay also I will end with an extra product. My simple questions are, 1. Wether Ebay is reliable? Becoz I clearly told them that I want product and not refund becoz it is listed for a much higher price. They just closed my case after refunding payment. 2. Who will compensate for the price difference now as I will have to shell out more than 5000rs extra? 3. If product is not available how come it is till date listed by same supplier. If I book it for today's price from same supplier does it mean it's still not available or out of stock. If it is listed on Ebay it's ebays responsibility to make the product available for same price else they should block such misleading offers. Ebay completely spoiled my son's birthday and left me in a bitter taste. My humble request not to rely on Ebay. 

Message 24 of 51
latest reply

ashwin03
Community Member

Actually even these cheaters didn't refund the money for me. I have decided to file a case against them in consumer court. I'm going to take this issue to press with relevant information. ebay should learn a lessonn..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 25 of 51
latest reply

Hi ,

I bought a used phone from a seller on ebay.in. Condition was not satisfying hence i filed for return. for that i filed a claim which details are :
Claim ID: 470284
PaisaPay ID: 36128586177
Item number: 141250006709
according to the ebay guys 7 days is the timeline for resolution of the complaint. but it has been 9 days and no respose from the ebay guys. i have tried to contact them multiple times but they do not reply or provide me resolution to my problem. Please help me get my refund.

Message 26 of 51
latest reply

marudhu33
Community Member

Am affected by E-Bay too and will post my problem soon. Before that when I see the a number of entries below which are not answered by E-Bay, I can imagine the service of E-Bay.

With regrets - Maruthachalam.

Message 27 of 51
latest reply

Dear All,

I WOULD REQUEST ALL TO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT WITH EBAY. THEY DISPATCH WRONG PRODUCT. THERE PHONE SUPPORT EXECUTIVE ARE NOT HELPING. THERE CHAT SUPPORTS ARE JUST NONSENCE. CLOSING CHAT.  NOT LISTENING CUSTOMERS QUERY.

PaisaPay ID 36509673764

Message 28 of 51
latest reply

compaint against e bay claim id no 540877 ( refund not given) 

i ordered a SONY EXPERIA Z  mobile fone ( item no 251560274633) same was deleivered me with in a week , but when i opened it & found that it was a month used hand set more over ebay didnt mentioned its IMEI no on bill , they sent me a bill only written the price of it , i made a complaint with ebay then they asked me to send the handset back to the vendor i did same & ebay told me that they will send the amount back with in 15 working days but now its a week more passed than their dead line date , still i am waiting for the refund  ,( ebay claim id no is 540877) 

i request you to sought out immidately , my this request may be treated as notice also 

sukhvinder singh dhanoa

Ph - 9814015945

@priyankagra wrote:
Complaint for non receipt of refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832

i have got a mail from Aarti S from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 31497991832,Item number:120914629792 & will be credited in my bank account in 2-3 working days but still i have not received my refund in my bank account & when i contacted ebay india through email,phone support,facebook post about my refund processing date & all transactions details regarding my refund they are even not bothered to reply me & solve my issue.This is just disgusting.Ebay India is just playing with buyer's hard earned money.now if i dont get my refund in next 5 working days ill take legal action against ebay india for harassing a buyer.kindly refund my money immediately.

I have already filed complaint against ebay at National Consumer Co-ordination council Complaint Docket no. -: 42165/2/2012

my ebay india user id is priyankagra

Kind Attention;- Aarti S,ebay claims team

i still have not got my refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832?my refund Claim # 101332 file for Item # 120914629792,PaisaPay ID 31497991832 has already been approved by Aarti S from ebay claims team but still i have not got my refund in my account.when did you processed my refund?kindly provide me all refund transaction details regarding my refund immediately so that i can check with my bank regarding same.

Message 29 of 51
latest reply

Subject : refund request for non booked item.
Dear sir,
While purchasing the Philips 2.1 speakers on 23/07/14 evening 7.30 by SBI Internet banking finally during payment final step my money deducted from account but due to network error the item has not been confirmed.And after checking my net banking statement it shows my money has been transferred to eBay account no. 3199596162099
And the ref no is MSBI3424752733 IGX2200842.
I contacted to eBay customer care and they told that the money will be refunded within 48 hours.
Dear eBay my request is to refund my money as early as possible.
Amount claimed Rs 2999.
My eBay id is ypsakhare
DOB 11/09/1986
Pin code 441802
Message 30 of 51
latest reply