Complaint against Ebay India

priyankagra
Community Member
Complaint for non receipt of refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832

i have got a mail from Aarti S from ebay india claims team few days back that my refund has been approved for PaisaPay ID 31497991832,Item number:120914629792 & will be credited in my bank account in 2-3 working days but still i have not received my refund in my bank account & when i contacted ebay india through email,phone support,facebook post about my refund processing date & all transactions details regarding my refund they are even not bothered to reply me & solve my issue.This is just disgusting.Ebay India is just playing with buyer's hard earned money.now if i dont get my refund in next 5 working days ill take legal action against ebay india for harassing a buyer.kindly refund my money immediately.

I have already filed complaint against ebay at National Consumer Co-ordination council Complaint Docket no. -: 42165/2/2012

my ebay india user id is priyankagra

Kind Attention;- Aarti S,ebay claims team

i still have not got my refund for PaisaPay ID 31497991832?my refund Claim # 101332 file for Item # 120914629792,PaisaPay ID 31497991832 has already been approved by Aarti S from ebay claims team but still i have not got my refund in my account.when did you processed my refund?kindly provide me all refund transaction details regarding my refund immediately so that i can check with my bank regarding same.
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

sns341sanjeev
Community Member
I received a call from Kaustubh M with a subsequent email with Subject: Fw: FRORCOO3 eGaurantee Claim # < 119806 > - Kaustubh M.
It was against my complaint that the seller was cheating upon by once agreeing to replace the damaged product with a condition that I first change my feedback about him on site & then he refused to change. I have already paid for the product & delivery charges.
Now both ebay & the seller insisted that I should re-ship the product again at my cost & inform ebay with the scanned courier receipt so that they will get my amount refunded.
We usually buy online to save on time, but still by wasting my time by getting the product packed, I got it courired. After sending these details to ebay, I am just waiting for the last many days & just sending the reminders with NO RESPONSE except the auto reply mails assuring that someone will get back to me soon.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FROM THE WORST ONLINE SELLER
Message 11 of 51
latest reply

karthick81800
Community Member
NO RESONTS REPLAY
Message 12 of 51
latest reply

karthick81800
Community Member
dear sir i am an ebay costmer my id is karthick81800 i will buy the mobile name plam iterm id 280900971735 the mobile was compliend so iwill ask to the seller you will send mobile .i will replace the mobile i sent to the corier to the siller adders with in one week .i will got the mobile dut the mobile was not working then i will call the seller .the mobile was compliend what can i do .send the mobile iwill replace . resend to the corier speed post seller was recived on 16 /10/2012 no respons no replay no resend the mobile please con to the celler and replace my mobile
Message 13 of 51
latest reply

ssin43516
Community Member
Hi I placed an order for a Mobile on 10 th November but despite repeated calls am getting no information. There is no update on the site also. A per the policy the refund should have been initiated after 5 days but am getting no help. This is a fraudulent practice and if the matter is not resolved immediately I would need to register a case

My Paisa Pay ID is 32450489197
Message 14 of 51
latest reply

abhiksbp
Community Member
Dear All,
a new type of fooling customer has been encouraged by Ebay India.This is because I had booked a Sony camera from Ebay with paisapay id 32473091626.Ebay informed me by sms and mail that my order has been shipped by seller on 20th Nov and will reach by 27th through Bluedart courier with AWB number 13721106700 given to me.Whenever i check my delivery status through tracker ,the consignment number provided is wrong.When I contacted the customer care of Ebay they also informed that the seller might have "intentionally" given wrong number.This means the Ebay team is also aware of this wrongful doings the seller do but doesnt take any actions.
I strongly recommend to my friends pls visit site flipkart or infibeam , they are far superior and professional and I have never faced any issue or delay in order with above sites.
regards
Abhik
Message 15 of 51
latest reply

ecstasyankit
Community Member
e-bay
or
e-chor??
Message 16 of 51
latest reply

ecstasyankit
Community Member
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ebay-India-Fraud/145674982214636?ref=ts&fref=ts
Message 17 of 51
latest reply

kaldren2013
Community Member
Non-refund of my money by ebay ... customer care fooled me

I had ordered for a NZXT cabinet from ebay as the seller could not
ship me the product due to requirement of sales tax form i decided to take my money back so as said a automatic refund was initiated and being a nationalised
bank as per d procedure of ebay the time for refund was 15 days but it has been a month now my refund is nowhere. after twenty days i called the customer care they gave me an authenciation code and told me to check in my bank but to my amazement the bank authority told me there is no such procedure to enter the codes dat was given to me ... The question to ebay is why keep ur customers keep running in circles ...THINKING BACK TO LOGIC WHY DONT U TRANSER TO MY ACCOUNT SIMPLY... No problems at all .. why trouble us. Where is the ebay guarantee ? By the use of word ebay guarantee you want to fool people... as to my notice there are many
many complaints of non-refund from ebay ... do you want to make money from non-refund ... Is that your way of doing business ... if it is ur fall is coming very soon ... or we have to collectively lodge a complaint on a National Consumer forum. May be for you its an easy money but for us its a money which is hardearned and we dont have too much to waste ... Refund the money at the earliest.
Message 18 of 51
latest reply

melursenthil
Community Member
ebay team will never respond. They have been cheating the public with their offers. Yes many of the sellers at ebay are genuine, but the ebay people by themselves are cheats. I was to get a transcend 1 TB hard disk and a 32 GB pen drive as part of their ganapathi festival offer. After a lot of phone calls, they sent me the 1 TB HDD but till the current moment, they have never got back to me even once on the 32 GB Pen drive. The customer support team is just a set of dumb idiots paid to ensure that they repeat a parrot like answer to the same questions. Till date they have not responded to the emails sent. Every time I have to talk to them on the phone, they reply that the matter is still being looked into and say sorry. BUT NO ACTION.
Message 19 of 51
latest reply

sheikhdanish
Community Member
Subject: Refund request rejected for PaisaPay ID 33272502591
Dear Sir,
I have not recieved the product yet & on the other hand you have refused my refund request. That means you are forcing me to go to consumer forum & social media for the complaints of your services & cheating.

If no action will be taken within 7 days of my mail, I'll be forced to take legal action against your company for cheating.
Thanks
SD Ahmed
Message 20 of 51
latest reply